Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

wisconsin--- embarrass river atv park

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2002, 12:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

has anyone ever been to the embarrass river atv park? what is it like? how much does it cost to get in? is it worth the money?

Old 02-24-2002, 11:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

I went to Embarrass River ATV Park about a month ago. It costs $5 to use the trails and $7 to use the Challenge Area(Track). I believe its worth the money, but there trail system is fairly small and the track is only fun if you are riding with someone else. A note of advice....the track goes counter clockwise. I found this out after going the wrong way and almost going over the handle bars on one on three table tops. I also went there when it was ver muddy, so I will be going back during summer to try again.

Old 08-09-2002, 11:05 AM
Weekend Warrior

I am sorry to inform everyone of this, but since the park is not able to find an insurance coumpany to insure them they will be closing their gates in October. I am just as dissapointed and the rest of you.

Old 09-23-2002, 12:54 PM
Weekend Warrior

***NEW UPDATE ON PARK***

The park will now be open year round, but only for the weekends. They are still paying twice as much for the weekend so respect what they have done. The park is open on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Enjoy!

Old 09-23-2002, 01:13 PM
Pro Rider

Dealing with the Embarass River ATV Park, there is a lot of inside politics that have happened within the last year that nobody sees. The park will be open year round for weekend riding and it is $10 for the track and $5 for the trails. The trails are nice, but yes they are short. The track is awesome when its groomed, which is only on race days. Next year, it will be groomed a lot more because it will have more money. I was on the committee the for 2 years when the Embarass River ATV Association ran it. This year the Marathon Off Road Group is running it. They look and sound like they have their stuff together for the most part. For more information on track closing, times, costs, everything, go to the MotoBill forums at www.motobill.com. The moderator is the new president of the park. He is very nice and will be happy to answer any more questions that you have.

~Team440ex