Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Land Between The Lakes (Turkey Bay)

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2002, 08:01 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone know what the price is to enter? Do you have to have an OHV sticker? If So whats the price in it? Just wondering what I need to prepare for. I think I'm going down there in a couple weeks.Also is it open all year around? Or just spring to the fall?
Thanks, Trae..

Old 02-25-2002, 11:42 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

www.lbl.org. This website should have infomation on it somewhere about it. There are phone numbers to call for information. My friend called and they sent him tons of packets of information, not only on the riding area, but of the entire place.

We went there over Thanksgiving weekend last year and had a blast. Tons of steeps hills and winding trails. We rode for two days and kept finding new trails to ride on. Lots of harder, more challenging trails, but a few easy ones if you pick wisely.

My only complaint was the lack of supervision in the crappy parking lots. We would be sitting having lunch on the trailer and a pack of atv's would fly by as fast as they could go. Crappy parking lots too, really muddy and hard to find.

Hope this helps.

TONY