Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

ATV VIDEOS 2002

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2002, 03:40 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, Rick Frisco here. I am the owner of Rem-N-S. I read the messages and I have to say that there are some good people out there. Thanks for the support on the videos.

We are revamping all of the formats and duplication issues that we faced last year. The 2002 season will be one with many ATV televised broadcasts and highlight tapes. We have also released some new products such as a yearly calendar with all of the racing info printed with dates for all of the major series and a few backyard rides as well. We also have a few shirts for sale this season with the ever so good looking womens class riders.

The highlight tapes should be a lot better this year with new effects, soundtracks, and better formatting.

We will be at all of the races this year, and I mean all of them, even the Bajas and the rumbles in Ohio. Not to mention some dune riding. You guys will have to see what sponsors we picked up in the off season, We have got a big rig and vending trailer to travel with now. With this, we can spend more time at the track.

Anyway, Just wanted to say thanks.

You Guys and Gals can check out our web site at remnsproductions.com

Thanks,
Rick Frisco