Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Puget sound ride on Sat? 10/14

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2002, 10:49 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just bought a new warrior and need to put some breakin miles on it, anyone riding on sat? I live in Auburn and will check this board tonight for replies. Everyone I know is doing the "family" thing this weekend, I WANT TO RIDE!

Old 10-04-2002, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider

I am riding this weekend in Gold Bar. We are riding up there Sunday Morning. If you are interested. If this weekend doesn't workout keep me in mind for future rides. I live in LAke Stevens.(or at least I will be moving there in a few weeks. In shoreline now). All of my riding buddies are about to put there quads away and break out the snowmobiles. I know we are going to ride in ??Tahulia?? I know I spelled that one wrong. we are going there either next week or the week after.

Sean
SeanMcgranahan@hotmail.com

Old 10-04-2002, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider

Just head to Tahuya (over by Belfair). I'm sure you'll find a bunch of other quad riders there that would be more than happy to show you the good trails. Bring them a coke (or beer) and you'll have some new riding buddies. If I wasn't allready riding in the Dunes on that day, I'd head up. I used to ride there every weekend.

Old 10-04-2002, 12:46 PM
Pro Rider

so are you riding in Florence these days. I am down there quite a bit. I'll have to let you know when I am coming your way.

Old 10-04-2002, 03:11 PM
Pro Rider

Well, I'm planning on going down on the 12th. Right now, the plans are to go to Winchester. I've done most of my riding at Spinreel/Horsefall, so I'm just looking for a new place to play. Everyone tells me how steep the razorbacks are at Winchester. Sounds fun!!! So, just keep my email address handy (somewhere) and let me know when you're heading down. I can usually get away for a day of riding on the weekend.

Old 10-04-2002, 03:52 PM
Pro Rider

I will drop you a line when I am heading in that direction. My wife to be has a grandmother who is near sand Lakes. (Tilamook actually) so we are going there next, if it's laime we plan on packing up and going to winchester. I am still looking for a good place to ride and camp for Thanmksgiving weekend. everything everywhere is booked solid. Any ideas...

Old 10-04-2002, 04:15 PM
Pro Rider

go to reserveusa.com Check out spinreel and horsefall campgrounds. Horsefall also has an overflow campground in the sand, and it's pretty much just a free for all out there. The best spot at the spinreel campsite is #35. Lots of room and privacy.

Old 10-04-2002, 04:22 PM
Pro Rider

Excellent! that's what I'll do.

Old 10-08-2002, 01:33 AM
Pro Rider

hey techtip i live up in lake stevens and looking for a new riding buddy. i got a 2001 honda 400 ex. got a couple mos ago an di love that machine...i got a couple spots that i like to go, sultan basin is alright for a day trip....nothing special but got some cool trials to go on....when are you going to gold bar?? i will meet up with you guys if you like...had plans but they got cancelled and wanna ride before it gets to late.

also wanna head down to the dunes also....when are you thinking about going? been waiting to go but everyone is busy and cant make it.

chad400ex, where areyougoing this weekend? and how far is it from like portland?leave me your address or shot me a note huskyap@msn.com

got a hmf pipe here and will be installing it this week some time!!!!!!

catch you guys later
adam

Old 10-08-2002, 01:56 AM
Pro Rider

I'm going to Winchester Bay this Saturday, which is about 3 and a half hours from Portland, which makes for a long drive from Everett (unless you planned on staying there the whole weekend). I'm going to head to Sand Lake, which is just 100 miles from Portland on the following weekend. Still a long drive, but not near as far.

Quick Reply: Puget sound ride on Sat? 10/14