Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

MINNESOTA riderz or wisconsin????

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2002, 11:12 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MINNESOTA riderz or wisconsin????

will my 2 strokes pass the noise test, I have a lt250r and my gf drives a blaster, they both have fmf powere core silencers. I would like to go, but dont want to drive up there and not pass the test. Is there any tricks to passing, I noticed fmf makes a silencer that is queiter, but that is 142 bucks from dennis kirk, and they dont have one for my lt.
anyway Ill figure something out and ride with you guys sometime.

Old 11-15-2002, 12:22 AM
Pro Rider

hmmm? my mojave cobra pipe passed,but i had a sock in it,if you can stick somthing in the silencer then take it out when in the park? ask people that have the same pipes how laod are they!

Old 11-16-2002, 03:16 PM
Trailblazer

""passed,but i had a sock in it,if " YEAH! IT WORKS!!!
haha
I am up for some riding, right now i dont have any buddies that do quads they are all streetriders.. always looking for more

Old 11-19-2002, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

well scoot we should gather people and set a date that will be suitable for most people and make sure the park is open that day!
I tryed the sock but it was boggy so i wont be riding the tecate so i will either have to bust out the non winter ready banshee or the winter ready 87mojave

Old 11-19-2002, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider

lets make it like any where from December 1-January 15 or somthing, i will have to ride the mojave my banshee is really really loud and it didnt come with stock pipes

Old 11-21-2002, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider

There is aton of trail up north that are open i know them all![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2002, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider

I am up for a ride!!! Not sure where to go, most of them close NOV1. Not much around me here in Hudson. I usually go up near danbury start. Thats all closed.

Old 11-24-2002, 09:15 PM
Trailblazer

Some of the guys form ATVnation.com forums are planing a ride around the same time also. Maybe we could all just plan one massive ride?
We are thinking about the weekend after thanksgiving. And taking place at ether Iron Range OHV park or Danbury, WI.

So head over to the nation and contiue see if we cant all make one big ride. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2002, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider

I think that danbury closes NOV 1. Thats where I usually ride. After nov1 you need 3" of snow and its ONLY on the gandy

Old 11-24-2002, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider

Last year one of the metro clubs had a over night ride from Danbury to Iron River and return. 200 miles in January! Great ride! I will look for info if they are doing it again this year.

albabanshee - Those noise limits are imposed to ensure that the ATV's are welcome. Stuffing a sock in your muffler to get past the gate inspection is the equivelent to stealing the privilage to ride from the rest of us. And we don't appreciate it.

Quick Reply: MINNESOTA riderz or wisconsin????