Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

MINNESOTA riderz or wisconsin????

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2002, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MINNESOTA riderz or wisconsin????

if the ride happens again this spring, the same rules would apply.

I would not be responsible for anyone's injuries, unless of course their actions warranted a good a$$ kickin. But in the last 2 years, there have been no problems, and I wouldn't expect there to be this spring either.

We are there to enjoy the first ride of the year on the seasonal trails and we all ride at our own risk. If anyone has issues or decides to show up tanked, they will be asked to leave. We are all, (or atleast most of us) are responsible adults and should act and ride accordingly. It's all in fun. I would be there to ride regardless and anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

WhoDat,

I enjoyed the conversations we shared about your planes and different rides you've been on. I would sure hope you would join us again. Bring your cousin as well with that immaculate Cat he rides. The 2 of you have earned my respect in the way that you conducted yourselves. It's not every day someone has the privilege of meeting someone who is not only intelligent, but has an equal amount of common sense as well.

I haven't forgotten your quote: "You better be tough if you're gonna be stupid!"

Old 12-02-2002, 08:32 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Grady, Dave

Right, that axle was a pain in the rump - Thanks again for helping out. I replaced the internal retaining clip after that and so far so good.

Its "if your going to stupid - ya gotta be tough" LoL... A standard skydiving phrase that is universally applicable. My kids grew up with it and hopefully my grandchildren will too.

Hey - that immaculate Cat continues to annoy me. I've never seen a bike stay so clean when mine gets so baked on muddy! He must use a ionic charge or something to repel the dirt molecules - nothing else makes sense... Ya, MuskyMaster makes just about every ride I get on so you can expect both of us.

I continue to look for a semi-organized winter ride. I'll try and email some folks and see if their clubs are up to something that isnt posted. I liked having some methodology to where we were going to eat, fuel up etc. Makes the day more predictable. Again, count us in on another Opening Day ride. Anywhere - Anytime.

As far a local ride - How about Land-O-Lakes up by Hill City - Its open all year. I've been there in the summer, bugs, swamps, bears, a real hoot. Although I don't have any open weekends until after January1, 2K3.

Old 12-03-2002, 12:49 PM
Trailblazer

Hey guys,

Bob here from Amery Wi, I got a 02 Bombardier Quest XT and a few trails around here but I'm originally from the twin Cities and since I know absolutely no one around here, I have nobody to ride with, id be interested in getting into one of your rides, let me know when and where and I'm there.

Old 12-03-2002, 04:30 PM
Pro Rider

COLD,
I have riden in Amery, its really borring. We ride in North Eastern WI and North Western MN. ITs really good!!
thats were nemadji is, danbury, suprior, Iorn range, park falls, TONS of places, Basickly 90 miles in any direction and your set!!
I live in Hudson WI..

Old 12-03-2002, 05:09 PM
Trailblazer

Boring aint the word for it! I havent had a chance to ride anywhere else with my Bombardier, but rode Nemaji and general andrews state forest back in the early 90's when i was younger and had a faster machine, 1988 Honda trx 250r, wish I still had it. The gandy is open from st croix falls to siren if theres snowpack I might try that this year. I'm looking for someone to ride with, your only 35 min away from me, we should hook up sometime.

COLD

Old 12-03-2002, 10:59 PM
Trailblazer

Send me an email and I will ride with you... depending on the snow depth i can ride a traxter or ds..
i am available most weekend. send me a message/email

Old 12-06-2002, 10:57 PM
Range Rover

mud stud,cold,I live in new richmond but im from danbury and have a place up there.We ride year round there are a lot more trails to ride in the winter up there.If u guys want to set up a ride give me a shout.Send me an e-mail or give a yell in here.In our group we have a650 prarie,2 660 grizzs, a 700sp and I have a 700 v-force on order at the outpost.There is also a 300ex we use as a spare.two of the guys are getting z-400s in the spring.We do a lot of mud running but dont have to we like to play also(race,hillclimb,wheelies,fast trail,u get the drift).later

Old 12-06-2002, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

I called RW some time ago and they said that ROTAX makes the CDI for sale. They don't manufactur or inprove any settings. They just order mark it up and sell it. So, if this is true dont you think that theirs would be the best and safeist??
I am not being patriotic, i just want the best for the buck. And if BG can do it for 100$ then I will mail the check today!

Old 12-06-2002, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider

Ok, now I feel like a goof. Correct Reply, WRONG TOPIC! LOL .. Just ignore me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2002, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider

Yo Grady - try to pay attention son....

I like this Mudboger Danbury ride idea - keep me in the loop eh.

Was out on Martin lake tonight. Open water on north end of the lake - 10 inches ice on the east, 4 inches on the West
Some 4wheelers pulling houses out along the east shore. My 500 with me weighs 1200 pounds. Havn't fallen through this year yet.

Your ice' may very - some sinking could occur - quickly.

Quick Reply: MINNESOTA riderz or wisconsin????