Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

MINNESOTA riderz or wisconsin????

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2002, 10:44 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MINNESOTA riderz or wisconsin????

Hey Guys,
I would love the oppotunity to ride with an experienced group, I do always work on saturdays but my sundays are free, danbury is about an hour from me so count me in, I ride a stock Bombadier 650 Xt Quest that is all stock for now but a set of 27" Diggers are in its near future. I should haver mine back from shop this tuesday, any of you guys get involved with the local ATV pulls, I would like to do a few more of those I had a blast at the Amery Pull this summer.

Old 12-07-2002, 04:09 PM
Range Rover

Cold,I went to a pull/mud run in minong this summer and had a blast.I didnt get to run though ,got there too late to register.I would like to do more of that next summer.lets keep in touch maby we can hit some this summer. WhoDatInDaMud,I'll let u know as soon as we get a trip planned....later

Old 12-09-2002, 12:42 AM
Pro Rider

I just got back from Silverbay,beaverbay and finland MN trails and in silver and beaver there was about 2" of packed icy snow and right when we hit the state trail toward finland there was packed snow where the tires wher but about 4" of powder on sides and middle of trail and it was snowing when i left, the lakes are frozen too!

Old 12-24-2002, 01:00 AM
Trailblazer

MMM WARM WINTER IN MN! Glad i didnt buy a sled

Old 12-24-2002, 03:01 PM
Range Rover

WhoDatInDaMud and cold,We are going to do some riding this weekend in danbury your more than welcome to join in.there will only be three of us and u guys(prarie,and 2 grizzies)give me a shout.

Old 12-25-2002, 12:31 AM
Trailblazer

Hey guys,
I work on saturday but would be up for a sunday ride if thats what your thinking, im going for a little ride tommorow in amery. (Boring)
COLD

Old 12-25-2002, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider

Great! Where and when? I may have others to go also. -They will want to know if its a recreational ride or high speed - some bring wives or girlfriends (not both)....

Old 12-26-2002, 12:43 AM
Range Rover

hey guys,Im thinking both days,I guess maby 10:00 or so we could meet at my place in danbury.Im 12 miles north of danbury(up 35 1 mile past hillside inn)then east 4 miles at robertsons bar on big mcgraw road on top of hill on left(3390).we can do any kind of riding you guys want to do but its kinda cold for too much fast stuff.We should be able to scrounge some sleeping area if anyone wants to stay for sunday.So if anything cold,at least you and I could go pound some trails on sunday ill be there for sure.Give a shout if you have any ?'s.I should be on this all day thurs and fri......later

Old 12-26-2002, 11:35 AM
Trailblazer

Hey Mudboger,
This sounds like its going to be fun, been a while since I've been riding with anyone other than myself. My Ol'Lady is out of town as of today for 5 days and I'm free to do what ever the hell i want. I have to work on Saturday but I see no problem with meeting you on Sunday morning, I'm going to see what I can do about staying with some friends in Webster Sat Night. Are you guys going to do any partying on sat night, let me know I would be interested in having some fun. I hope my hands can hold up for a long ride I was out yesterday on the cattail and they seemed to bother me a bit, I had on the wrong gloves too. The "Posessed Mule" is running fine after its 1 year check up and I'm ready to roll. Looking forward to meeting you and the others and putting faces to some of the crazy names out here.

Cold,
P.S. Check out my website if ya want. New product for boaters and has some uses for ATV's too. www.stayncharge.com

Old 12-26-2002, 12:21 PM
Range Rover

Hey cold,sounds like your going to be hard to keep up with and im not talkin the trails.lol.I wont be able to party much but i can do some,there are 3 bars within 5 miles of my place we can ride to,or drive.I have to check in on my niece once in a while(im babysitting)but shes 12 so maby just a couple times a day,no biggie.we are thinking about going up a river we went up in the summer so maby bring x-tra clothes and shoes might get wet.It is a maby we'll see what everyone wants to do.Ive been in the garage all morning trying to get mine going i dropped it on its side in 5 feet if water,OOPS!it runs fine just have to get h2o out of oil...later

Quick Reply: MINNESOTA riderz or wisconsin????