Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

MINNESOTA riderz or wisconsin????

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2002, 11:51 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MINNESOTA riderz or wisconsin????

ok my buds are meeting me at hilltop at 10 am sunday, if ya want i will take them from there to your place I have the dir here and should be easy to find that way no trailers in the bar pkg lot. cya on sunday, wish i didnt have to work tommorow but Saturday is Money day!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-28-2002, 12:56 AM
Range Rover

cold, ya that works for me,we can meet at my place whenever u get there ill be there.see u sunday

Old 12-28-2002, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

well, that wasn't very smart-=
collar bone is broken, hip is badley bruised - some ribs bruised too.
next time - i skip the hill climbs.

came home to find out my kids were freinds with those killed yesterday in WBL crash. nobody happy here

Old 12-29-2002, 12:28 AM
Pro Rider

I take it you had a digger today?
Just be glade it was not worse, I took a nasty spill earlyer this year, my ATV FELL on me!! what is the WBL crash??
I really hope you and your kids recover soon...

Old 12-29-2002, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

WBL White Bear Lake, MN 4 killed in car crossing median on freeway - two were kids that were freinds of my kids.

Old 12-29-2002, 10:06 PM
Trailblazer

I'm sorry to here what happened at the hill yesterday whodat, had mine almost come over on me on the hill across from the one you wrecked on, steep incline as i was coming down and engine braking was better that I thought it would be and ended up having to bail ASAP, good thing modboger's buddy was there spotting me cuz he kept the quad from coming over and wrecking a perfectly good windshield. Today was the first real run i had with my machine since i bought it a year ago and I had a blast. I will say the the Bombardier is a great work rig and handled very nicely on the trails but that hill crap kinda spooked me the way the machine handled it......very very heavy. I think ill stick to the trails and mud and plowing. Thank you Mudboger for your hospitality, I had a great time and I think Mark and Tim did too, I am looking forward to the next ride. Keep me in mind.

Old 12-30-2002, 12:40 AM
Range Rover

whodat,glad to see your home and on the road to recovery,i hope its a short road.sorry to hear about your kids friends.on a lighter note we plotted out a course when you come back up its mostly roads and VERY FLAT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .anyway,hope you get better soon,i still owe you guys a ride.

Old 12-30-2002, 12:52 AM
Range Rover

cold,we had a blast with you guys today,im happy you had a good time.anytime you guys can get away just give a shout im sure one of us will be around.we figure it'll be about 3 years before you learn your way around and we let you venture out on your own,thats about how long it took us,hehe just kidding.looking forward to our next ride........later

Old 12-30-2002, 03:32 PM
Pro Rider

Mudboger -
A special thanks to Nicole for her aid. I was in pretty rough shape for a while and she helped me through it.

Old 12-30-2002, 05:25 PM
Range Rover

whodat,i'll call her tonight and tell her.were glad to see you came out of that with fairly minor injuries.you had us worried there for a while when u said your neck and back hurt.best wishes to you and your family from all of us.and hope to see you on the trails soon......later

Quick Reply: MINNESOTA riderz or wisconsin????