Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

WASHINGTON STATE: TAHUYA

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2002, 04:23 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WASHINGTON STATE: TAHUYA

I have asked about TAHUYA in my other posts and i thank all the replied to my ?'s there but i would like to know from anyone who has been there how they liked it there I had planned on going today but i didn't make it so now i plan on going there this friday and i have never been there riding i only made to the parking lot one day i happened to be in the area so i drove into to check it out what are the trails like are there any i shouldn't go on since i have never been there are there any i should go on as a newbie to TAHUYA also what trails as the most sand/gravel pit opening to go play in? and i know some of the trails are loop trails what is the average time to do a loop or should i say how many miles is the average loop trails there and when i went there i saw a opening on the left just before i pulled into the parking lot drive it looked to be a 4x4 trail witha little stageing/parking lot before you head in the woods i drove up it a little ways in my suburban it looked fun has anyone rode upi that trail?? Thanks all by the way i will be on a 2002 Yamaha Grizzly 660 Thanks Tony

Old 11-11-2002, 05:06 AM
Trailblazer

1 other thing if anyone has pics from their adventures at TAHUYA please email me some PLEASE (chevydrops@aol.com) i would love to check them out i have been earing about this place for years and with me being out of the sport for so long i have never been there i have a big itch to get there Thanks Tony

Old 11-11-2002, 05:44 PM
Pro Rider

I do not haveany pics, but I was there and the trails are tight. It is fun, but kind of narrow. I have a buddy with a widened 400ex, and he had to Carry it accross a bridge. It is fun, but narrow. PLenty of rock and stumps to look out for.

I am also in Everett. shhot me a message if you want to ride locally sometime.

Old 11-17-2002, 08:00 PM
Range Rover

If you stick to the wider trails it's alot of fun. There is a gravel pit up in the NE corner of the park. Go when it's wet or has been rainning the dust can be terrible..