Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Radar's Open Riding - N.W. Ohio (Open Year Round)

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2002, 10:31 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radar's Open Riding - N.W. Ohio (Open Year Round)

For those of you in close proximity of Toledo, OH should check out Radar's track near Liberty Center, OH. Radar has open riding every Saturday from noon to 5pm. Cost is $5 per day. It consists of multiple table-top jumps a few double jumps, high bermed corners, a few long straight-aways, and a huge sweeper turn. It's a great quad track. It's more of an enduro type track with a twist of motocross thrown in. Half the track is in the open and half in the woods. It's great for all sport quads, even utilities have a blast on the track.

Radar has 1/2hr quad harescramble races through-out the summer and also has a winter quad race series, four or five events, that runs from January to March. He just plows a little snow and we're off to the races. It's a great time!

Also, a must attend event is an ATV Jamboree that Radar and I put on in September of each year. This year it was on Sept 28th & 29th. It was a great time for all. This was our third year for the event. We had 101 riders participate. I started the event in 2000 and now it's an annual event. Our fourth annual event will be held on Sept 7, 2003. Be sure to mark it on your calendar and plan to attend. Details?... Two day event fee: $20.00 Spectator fee: $3 E-mail me a request to be put on my "quadlist" and you'll get my messages I put out about trail rides and related quad events around this area. I've got in excess of 300 people on my list now. A large group of us are going to the Hatfield-McCoy trail system in West Virginia this coming weekend (Oct 25-27th), as an example. For information on the Jamboree or the "quadlist" feel free to e-mail me at quad61@ameritech.net.

For information about Radar's track and related events feel free to call Radar at 419-533-4447 or e-mail him at Radarraceme@aol.com.

Come check out the track. It's not just for racers either...