Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Know anything about the Dillonvale, OH. poker run- ATV Ralley III ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2000, 09:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The third annual poker run is coming May 27 and I'm curious whether anyone has attended this before and if it's worth the while?

Old 04-07-2000, 04:47 PM
Pro Rider

If u got any info on this run tell me please, Did u go to the one by Mingo junction its like 50 miles

Old 04-07-2000, 09:44 PM
Trailblazer

I know that they have several runs there every year. My job takes me into Dillonvale every week. As soon as I can find out the dates, I will post them on here.

Old 04-11-2000, 12:14 AM
Trailblazer

Atv Rally III is May 27th
Hours: Noon till six

I attended rally II last labor day.Excellent ride even for me on my Banshee.Had a little of everything from hills to fire roads to mud bogs.Most of which had ways around if you were clever enough to find them.

The land is a sportsman's club only open to the public 2 times per year.

I'll be there this year anyone interested in getting together there let me know.

Greg

Old 05-17-2000, 09:49 AM
Pro Rider

got three of us coming in from Pa...whats the best way to find you there? Never been there before.

Old 05-17-2000, 10:53 PM
Trailblazer

The parking area is pretty open and being as I own a vinyl sign/sticker business.I try to make a big banner to put up by my truck.Should be easy to see from the whole parking lot area.

I've got alot of people from this area going too so I'm not sure yet when I'll get there hope to be there early this year.But I'm the only one who knows where it is so everybody wants to follow me. I don't know what I'm gonna put on the banner yet but I'll let you know well before the run.

Greg

Old 05-25-2000, 01:51 AM
Trailblazer

O.K. I'm not gonna get the sign done in time. So I drive a blue Amigo with a white flatbet trailer.
Far as I know there will be 2 grey/yellow banshee's on it mine (flamed w/flamed helmet) and annother.

Also should be a huge black Dodge PU with a scrambler 4x4 in it.

Gonna try to get there about 10:00 10:30ish.

Also try at the ATV off-road action tent.I have some business with the guy who runs the paper and I assume he will be there again this year.

Greg Mays
'98 Banshee

Old 05-30-2000, 09:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey people! I can't believe there have been no posts about this poker run! I was there, there had to have been at least 600 bikes there ! Weather co-operated and it was a great run! Anyone else there????? Looking foward to going back.

Old 05-31-2000, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider

Yea, I was there with a couple buddies. Hooked up with NetFishing and never did see Sombre. Came home disappointed...there just wasn't anything that stuck out in my head to brag about. Sure was muddy though! Some of the locals were saying that the trails were shorter this year compared to the last run. Hmmmmm, shudda went to Crosby?

Old 05-31-2000, 02:15 AM
Trailblazer

I never made it....2 of the other bikes that were coming with me had problems friday night and with the rain and having to skip a day of work,I decided to wait for the one on labor day weekend instead.I'm only about an hour from there and we had flash floods and all sorts of nasty weather that day.Sorry I missed it.
Greg

Quick Reply: Know anything about the Dillonvale, OH. poker run- ATV Ralley III ?