Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Hatfield McCoy Info needed

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2003, 09:42 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hatfield McCoy Info needed

They should respect riders ability (to double) just the same as they would someone not of legal riding age.
Enforce them all or none of them.

Old 01-20-2003, 11:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

When is the best time to,go,,not to crowded. And where is the best place to camp???I like the idea of getting those cabins @ 60.00 a night! Anybody from the rochester area want to plan something??? I am game!!!! I also want to check out a poker run like salamanca or brasser falls!!!

Old 01-21-2003, 12:12 AM
Range Rover

Thanks everyone for the input. We are thinking of camping, that cabin for $60.00 a night sound’s tempting. My problem is we are spending three or four nights at H/M then going to Niagara Falls Canada for another four nights. I can’t afford to stay in a hotel for that long.

Tim

Old 01-21-2003, 07:41 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Sourmash57
They should respect riders ability (to double) just the same as they would someone not of legal riding age.
Enforce them all or none of them.
I would think that if somebody like yourself felt strongly enough about H/M enforcing the rules on this private property; that you or your club could make an issue out of it and make these rangers do what 'you' want.

Then again, wouldn't it be a shame if those same landowners suddenly decided that these other areas that YOU ride and THEY own should have similiar rules, or worse for you, just be 'shut down'?

What's next for H/M? Make it 'free' with hot cocoa for everybody, served up by the rangers themselves?

John

Sorry 'mash, I just gotta speak my peace; we've always disagreed and I think the discussion is important. No offense.

Old 01-21-2003, 07:57 AM
Pro Rider

harley guy & grizzly Tim---- There are several motels in the area that AVG $45/nite/double, is that too much? There is also a "time share-type" house that can be rented in the town of Man, WVa. It is cheap also, and I am told it is very nice. You can ride your quads from your house, to the Rockhouse Trailhead!
E-mail or P.M., I am happy to fill you in on the area!

Old 01-21-2003, 09:12 AM
Trailblazer

blackballed,
If they let one rule slip why not others? They could charge BOTH riders a fee, it's all about money ain't it?
And actually I am lobbying for free traning wheels for all the flatlanders that use the trails. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
All These opnions are MINE not my Association's!!

Old 01-21-2003, 09:39 AM
Pro Rider

You got a chuckle out of me with the training wheels.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Yeah, we'll just have to agree to disagree! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

John

Old 01-21-2003, 12:24 PM
Pro Rider

TIM---- You've got mail..................................(or should)

Old 02-04-2003, 02:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

I need to know about the cabins for rent for 60.00 a night or around that. its four guys and were gonna need 4 bunks and shower and kitchen and we want to cook out if possible!!!Planning to go in July..Thanks folks.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2003, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Dennis C....I see you are from Brazil.I live in Indy but most of my family is from there and I deer hunt there every year.I wonder if we know some of the same people? What a small world LOL

Quick Reply: Hatfield McCoy Info needed