Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Moses Lake

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2003, 09:16 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moses Lake

ANy Moses lake riders around here?

Old 02-19-2003, 05:19 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Default Moses Lake

I have thought about making a stop there,,,next time I go to Spokane.

Old 02-19-2003, 06:16 PM
Trailblazer
Default Moses Lake

ITs pretty good riding, went thier for the first time a week or so ago. Lots of area to ride but it can get a little crowded from time to time I guess.

Old 02-19-2003, 06:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default Moses Lake

I go there several times a year. There is also Beverly ORV too. Never been there but i guess its next to the columbia river.

Old 02-19-2003, 06:56 PM
Trailblazer
Default Moses Lake

I took my wife riding there for her first time and she loved it, I'm afraid she may be addicted now. Maybe its just a Lake Stevens thing with you women, because thats her hometown as well.

Old 02-19-2003, 07:55 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Default Moses Lake

Beverly is not worth the drive,,,,,from Seattle,,,,,in my opinion.

Old 02-19-2003, 09:29 PM
Range Rover
Default Moses Lake

It is about time someone has brught up Moses Lake, I was going to but.............. I am headed over this weekend. We are leaving Friday and some on Saturday. It is a great place to ride. It has almost everything you need to ride around - dunes, drag race area, small bowls, jumps, trails and in the summer they open up the flats, out in the Pot Holes.

Beverly dunes is alot smaller then Moses Lake. It is a little bigger then the area from the road to Moses Lake. the no over night camping area. A buddy who runs a sand rail likes it because there are not has many whoops so he can open it up. To get there is pretty easy, When you cross at Vantage take a right like you would go to hell(pulman) but take a right and travel along the river for about 15 minutes and turn left at a run down housing project. If you get to the gas station you have go to far.

Generalle how was the weather? Was the lake frozen? How cold was it at night?

I took my wife over to Moses on a 4th of July weekend and she will never go back! Way too hot, dusty and LOUD for her. the final straw was the out house -the smell and the bullet holes in the door. Now it a perfect place for buddies, bikes and beer!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2003, 02:58 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Default Moses Lake

Beverly dunes can only be reccomended as a 'test ' spot,,,,or a good place to race.

Old 02-20-2003, 06:30 PM
Trailblazer
Default Moses Lake

The lake had some thin ice in places, weather was cold in the morning but warmed up pretty good in the afternoon

Old 02-20-2003, 11:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default Moses Lake

warriorqueen...i am from lake stevens as well and so is techtip he lives 2 blocks from me....where do you normally ride around here. i went to reiter pit the other weekend with bing and tech tip and had a good time lots more riding to do up there!!!
do you know of any good tracks near by, i got one at a friends house but it is so small. Have you been up near the highschool? there is a huge track there, they built it when they re did the road there and i wanna talk to the owner of it and see if i could ride on it!! do you know where i am talking about?? next time i go riding or you go riding drop me a note, be killer to go for a ride with you
take it easy

Quick Reply: Moses Lake