Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 09:22 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

Man what day! Had a blast. There was a lot nice rides today. 500s, 600s, 700s, 800s, and one mean little 329. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It was pleasure meeting all of you. Thanks for making it a great ride. Got lots of pictures and video to go through. I'll post em a bit later.

Old 01-29-2006, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider

Boy o boy it looks like you guys had a blast! How deep was the snow?? Looks like everyone had fun up there. Im jealous!

I wish I had my new machine. Getting closer to it thou. Got the ol income tax coming back and the old quad on the chopping block here soon. Good down payment on a new one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Hey Ragged, did you leave the plow on the Polaris to plow a path for those Outlanders? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Just kidding...I couldnt resist.

Later guys.

Old 01-29-2006, 11:48 PM
Range Rover

Boy what a great ride today. Glad to have met everybody. Its amazing how much fun a group can have in the snow. Rode some new area that we have never ridden before so that was a plus. Only got turned around once on the way back-Zac-your tread looks the same whether you are coming or going!!!!

Thanks to everyone for a great day. We look forward to the next ride!!

Mica ride <-------- Photos--Click on Mica

Old 01-29-2006, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider

I had a great time riding with you all! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
We had a pair of each today......well I was the odd duck today being the only Honda. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I cant wait to do some riding with you all this spring once the trails start peeking thru the snow drifts.
Thanks for breaking in my new tow rope Ragged[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2006, 01:33 AM
Pro Rider

We definitely have to do this more often. Lots of fun.

Ragged,,after you left we found some easier going and we actually put on quite a few miles, most of it spinning the tires I'm sure.

Now where can I buy a 329cc Rancher ES????

Old 01-30-2006, 01:43 AM
Trailblazer

Looks like I missed agreat ride. I didn't want to show everybody up on my 2wd.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Actually I was concerned there would be too much snow for me, but it looks like I would have done fine. Hopefully I can make the next get to gether and meet some of you.

Old 01-30-2006, 09:22 AM
Range Rover

Lots of Pics

4M ride

Thanks again, had a great time.

Old 01-30-2006, 10:36 AM
Range Rover

Looks like you all had a great time. If I hadn't had such a phenominal day at Silver Mt. I'd be jealous. So what is the story about the killer Honda, and the mighty 800 Poo getting to be yank strap fodder? Might I assume that lightweight Rancher sat on top a little better than the heavier machines?

Old 01-30-2006, 01:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yeah, great ride. Was hoping the snow wouldn't get so deep so fast, but we found some great trails to hit anyway. Lots of fun! We definately need to do this again so I can start getting some real names remembered instead of just forum names. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Kori, where did you see my tracks...and where did you guys get turned around? After I headed back, I didn't exactly take the same route. Took some different roads, and found a slightly used trail that headed in the general direction of the truck, but it just dead ended after about 3 miles and less than 1/2 a mile from the parking lot [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]. Did find a nice hill to climb on the way back to get me on the right road again though.

Bum, I thought it was the weight of that Honda too (has to be it somewhat). It would float a little bit, yeah, but whenever it started to go down, it would just dig right out and keep trucking no problem....amazing!

Old 01-30-2006, 01:07 PM
Trailblazer

Wow! Thanks for posting all those pictures, it makes an ol' armchair adventurer like myself almost feel like I was with you all. One of these days when I get the ol' Polaris running again, I'll have to try to join in on one of your rides........Wiz

Quick Reply: Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!