Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

I think we may all be talking about the same gate, so let's see.

The one I'm talking about looks like this. Coming down a slight grade, the gate blocks the road going straight ahead, but the road also bends to the right and continues that way. We park at the bend in the road, and then ride around the right side of the gate. There are plowed fields on your left as you look at the gate. You take Elder road to Star, and turn North on Star to get to this gate.

sound familiar to you Idaho guys?

Old 01-27-2006, 10:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: JayDeeCoy
I think we may all be talking about the same gate, so let's see.

The one I'm talking about looks like this. Coming down a slight grade, the gate blocks the road going straight ahead, but the road also bends to the right and continues that way. We park at the bend in the road, and then ride around the right side of the gate. There are plowed fields on your left as you look at the gate. You take Elder road to Star, and turn North on Star to get to this gate.

sound familiar to you Idaho guys?
I've never gone up Star Rd., but I've heard from a few sources that it's supposed to be pretty well blocked off...not
that well apparently. Anyway, Weller is only few miles east of Star, just across the state line. Taking a left at Weller and heading north a couple of miles into IEP land, there are lots of places to park and trails heading in all directions. Either way, we'll be starting near the same hill and hitting the same trails....methinks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2006, 02:45 AM
Pro Rider

OK, now it makes sense, so we'll see you there.

Old 01-28-2006, 04:33 AM
Pro Rider

plowed the drive way tonight...guess I better take the plow off before I head out for Mica Sunday....see ya at Weller and Elder about 8am....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ragged

Old 01-28-2006, 01:22 PM
Range Rover

So with all of the snow that should be up there--What air pressure in your tires is everybody running tomorrow??

Just curious

Kori

Old 01-28-2006, 02:25 PM
Pro Rider

You should definitely use at least ten pounds in YOUR tires[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2006, 02:33 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: JayDeeCoy
You should definitely use at least ten pounds in YOUR tires[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hahah, no one is safe around here...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

I was thinking I would run with zero psi! Or maybe ragged could just leave his plow on and clear us a nice path to the top.

Old 01-28-2006, 05:51 PM
Trailblazer

see you all at Weller and Elder about 8am[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
coming in from the Idaho line, will leave Alberson's parking lot at 7:30
be gentle,,don't hurt me...

Old 01-29-2006, 05:54 PM
Pro Rider

Great ride today guys...man...between yesterday and today I am WHOOPED!! Good meeting some of you that I have havent ....there was alot of money out on the hill today...lol....NICE BIKES!! But I think the snowmobile is the tool of choice for the winter season....we'll hit again when its not so deep!

But Kodiac660....that lil honda was the bike of the day!! Who says size matters??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ragged

BIG GROUP

snow bike of the day

TRACKS NEEDED

4 strokes are for dirt 2 strokes are for snow

Old 01-29-2006, 09:01 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks again for letting me tag along. It was great fun and lots of neat people.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]:
But I do have to hand it to the little big bore eat'n Honda. Hats off to the Honda snow king.

Quick Reply: Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!