Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

attn. washington riders!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2003, 01:28 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default attn. washington riders!

i am wondering if anyone has information on walker valley?? i went up there alot in the summer and parked at the lake cavanaugh area and got some word that that is area is still closed??? is that right? then i was told that the main entrance up near big lake is open but only a certain loops?? if anyone has any type or info that would be great. and directions to the parking lot near big lake would be great!!!
thanks guys

Old 04-11-2003, 04:43 AM
Trailblazer

Go here to find out the latest info.

http://www.nmaoffroad.org/news.shtml#159

Old 04-13-2003, 01:39 PM
Pro Rider

Need riding buddies around western washington. Have been to Capitol Forest (not too good for quads.) Where else is fun around here?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2003, 04:04 PM
Trailblazer

Haven't been to Walker Valley recently, too cold and wet for my girls, but my buddies say most of it's open inlcuding the Lake Cavanaugh entrance. Planned on going today but woke up to heavy rain. Maybe next Sunday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2003, 04:50 PM
Pro Rider

barapt....yeah we had planned on going up there on saturday but i got sick on friday night!!! rats! yeah well maybe we will meet you up there on sunday....who do you normally ride with?? i ride with a buddy from this site and he will also bring his wife and kid withhim also at times! just looking to see what places are open and trying to find new places to ride at!!! what places do you normally ride at?? i am in the lake stevens area so walker valley is only 30 minutes away.
later

Old 04-14-2003, 10:20 AM
Trailblazer

Bighonda, we'll be there this Sunday, weather permitting. We usually ride Walker Valley, it's easy for the kids and we don't have to take the ferry. We park at the Peter Burns Rd entrance. Girls need bathrooms. I hear the Lake Cavanaugh side has more riding. Guess I'll have to get the bumper dumper for the wife and kids.

Old 04-15-2003, 08:39 PM
Pro Rider

where is the peter burns road entrance?
yeah i iwll try to be there also....but since it is easter i might not be able to but i will give it a shot! i need to ride been like three weeks!!

Old 05-04-2003, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider

Who's up for a ride Saturday, May 10th? Within a coupla hours of Tacoma.

Old 05-08-2003, 10:15 AM
Trailblazer

How about Sunday at Tahuya. Never been there but the wife wants to go riding for Mothers Day. Anybody know where to enter and where to park?

Old 05-08-2003, 03:54 PM
Pro Rider

i can't go( no quad right now & the new one won't fit down the trails at tahuya) but the directions are on teh NMA website, most popular staging area is middle waddel. link: NMA website

Quick Reply: attn. washington riders!