Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

New to NW Arkansas

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2003, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to NW Arkansas

I know it's like they just don't want to ride with us. LOL

Old 06-10-2003, 06:22 PM
Trailblazer

Not at all the case guys!!! I am willing to get together and ride with anyone. The PM's have only been to get to know each other a bit better and to share contact info. I am a little cautious about giving that info out broadband so that my wheeler won't get stolen. Feel free to get in touch and maybe we can arrange a ride somewhere. I have been posting some of the spots I know. I just got back from camping at Devils Den south of Fayetteville. You can hit the trails there just not inside the park. Nice mud, river crossings, hill climbs and a few boulder climbs. I still didn't hit all of the trails after 3 days of riding. There is also the Wedington area west of springdale. I am looking at checking out the Disney Oklahoma area over on Grand lake in Oklahom near Grove I think. I plan to ride somewhere this weekend. Let me know if you guys want to meet up somewhere. I can bring my wheeler( Recon with mods)(will upgrade next year) and and meet you just about anywhere any time because I work from home on my own schedule.I have just gotten back into the atv scene since my three wheeling days in high school. I live in Bella vista and their are a few places to ride around here. Mostly log roads though and a gravel pit or two. They also have some wicked hill climbs. Get in touch. Feel free to post it here or PM me. My personal email is goodaple@***-internet.com Let's ride!!!

Old 06-10-2003, 10:03 PM
Trailblazer

[quote]
Originally posted by: Arkierider
Not at all the case guys!!! I am willing to get together and ride with anyone. The PM's have only been to get to know each other a bit better and to share contact info. I am a little cautious about giving that info out broadband so that my wheeler won't get stolen.

DITTO
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey arkierider hows it going. I would most likly be interested in a place like disney,devils den or one of those other places that you wrote about. And like you, i also have my own work schedual and can go just about anytime. since everyone is writing pm's to you, you would know the best time and the best place to go. (if you dont mind doing it) just let us know.
looking forward to hearing from you. thanx

blazin
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2003 660R RAPTOR
ALL STOCK (FOR NOW)

Old 06-11-2003, 12:57 PM
Pro Rider

have any of you guys been down to Comb,AR? they say it has about 150 miles of trails and is less than 30mins from our area. i think it is called White rock.

Old 06-11-2003, 11:18 PM
Trailblazer

as a matter of fact I was at combs just a few weeks ago. It was the first time I'd been there and I didnt get to ride the trials very much. I don't know just how big it is,but it is huge. My friend said that you could ride all day and never hit the same trial twice and probably not the second day either. There are a couple of camp grounds by the river or you could camp along the trial just about anywhere. there are plenty of differant kinds of riding-- steep rocky hills, mud, smooth,somewhat senic, (there is supposed to be a huge waterfall)etc. it is mostly for dune buggies and 4x4 trucks but quads are welcome as well. Combs is about a 2 hour drive from Bella Vista, Ar. So make it worth your while. I dont know of any info on the net but if anyone knows of any let us know.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

2003 660R Raptor
all stock (for now)

Old 06-12-2003, 06:20 PM
Trailblazer

The Combs area is the same as the Mill Creek riding area. You can get maps from 2 or 3 sources that outlines the trails and their level of difficulty. If you look under Mill creek riding area of arkansas on the search engines it will help you get an idea about the area. I have all of the maps and info that I just received from the sources. If anyone wants the number to call to get copies just let me know. By the way, in order to be legal while riding these areas your atv must have the required registration sticker($10.00). I am not sure about how it works if you are from out of state. Hope this helps!!
I haven't heard from anyone about maybe riding this weekend??Just let me know when you guys want to go and I'll try to arrange it. I still plan to go somewhere this weekend!!!

Old 08-16-2003, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

hey Guys I just got me a new 400ex and went to combs today. I had a blast. we need to get a ride together some time soon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]