Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

why the RAPTOR will always be the king... IMO

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2003, 02:56 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why the RAPTOR will always be the king... IMO

predator530, are your initials POS? or do you simply have nothing else to do.....i'll bet the guys on the Polaris forum wont even talk to you - that's why youre playin the 'punk with no front teeth ' over here all the time. lonely eh.

Old 05-18-2003, 10:36 AM
Pro Rider

well actually by just owning the predator i have no problem posting/replying in the polaris forum.seems to me you only talk **** so as someone will reply to your immaturity problems! how do i know that you are a kid! cause you ride a blaster any grown man with sense would go out and buy a real mans toy like a predator,banshee or even a raptor. so grow up kid noone was even talking to you

Old 05-18-2003, 11:38 AM
Range Rover

I could care less what you ride, long as you have fun. But for the last couple of weeks the whole yamaha forum has been junk. Maybe the staff should take notice and do something.

Old 05-18-2003, 11:43 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: raptor8
that's why youre playin the 'punk with no front teeth ' over here all the time. lonely eh.
LOL LOL...baaaaaahaaaa. Got those headpipes cleaned up 530 (J/K)?
I am a man of constant sorrow as well bro!

Old 05-18-2003, 12:58 PM
Jwb
Range Rover

SORRY GUYS but the last time I was at the dunes the banshee was still kicking *** and the banshee has not been inproved much since the 90s and its a 350 I meen were would all you fourstokes be if someone but a big twostroke in a better chassie TWO STOKES ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!

Old 05-18-2003, 08:59 PM
Pro Rider

Well, this looks like a good time to step in here... 1st of all, the raptor is built from the factory detuned on purpose for liability issues, the predator came out after the raptor, so they tuned the pred to line up with the rappy stock for stock, and even piped they still line up pritty close. Now, i don't know what 686 u raced with your 530, but ill tell you what, if you are ever riding the dunes in so. cal or something, give me a message on here ill go up and we can race. I have yet to see a pred (gas pred) beat my raptor. I've only raced 2 530's at dumont though so i could be wrong.

Old 05-19-2003, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider

who really cares who is faster they all can be made to go fast. so some of you just need to give it up. each bike has its place and its all about having fun.

and as for this:
well actually by just owning the predator i have no problem posting/replying in the polaris forum.seems to me you only talk **** so as someone will reply to your immaturity problems! how do i know that you are a kid! cause you ride a blaster any grown man with sense would go out and buy a real mans toy like a predator,banshee or even a raptor. so grow up kid noone was even talking to you
if you looked in his signature you would notice a raptor not to mention his name RAPTOR 8. Whats a mater with him having a blaster to for some fun. So get over it your the one acting immature. don't you have something better to do then come over here and talk trash.

we are here to give eachother information. and all i can say is of lot of you adults not all but some are more immature then some people i know and i'm 14. just my 2 cents peace

Old 05-19-2003, 02:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

JWB pretty much told it like it is.

Got Dalloz?? Cause it takes plenty to make a 4 joke holla.

Old 05-19-2003, 02:43 PM
Trailblazer

a raptor is petty fast for a child it has a lot of handle but no speed a banshee will beat it any day.

Old 05-19-2003, 02:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: banshee10
a raptor is petty fast for a child it has a lot of handle but no speed a banshee will beat it any day.
hahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha funny little kid!! F@#k the Banshee is all I got to say!!

NuG

Quick Reply: why the RAPTOR will always be the king... IMO