Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

how to beat the "big bad" predator

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2003, 11:11 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how to beat the "big bad" predator

SP700Racer you are invited to the Bama Biker Boyz show June 8, '03. It will be held at Montgomery Motorsports Park. I know for a fact that there will be a few fast quads for you to race. There may even be a few rappies and alcohol 'shees for your entertainment. There is rumored to be rappy that is running 120mph in the 1/4 mile. I will be at Rocky Creek(near Macon,Ga.) for the weekend. In order to be the best you must impress the rest. My sources tell me you have a beast[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2003, 11:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RapRaider
There is rumored to be rappy that is running 120mph in the 1/4 mile.
LMAO!

Old 05-20-2003, 11:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

nug, just because you dont see all my fast bikes in my gallery, doenst mean they dont exist. And trust me, that gas 370 will give you more then you can handle. You dont want to play with the other bikes

Old 05-21-2003, 09:37 AM
Pro Rider

RapRaider, I know I don't have the best, there is always someone faster. We don't even have the cams and CDI ready yet. But it is one of the fastest Predators around. I will try and make that race, I would like to see how it is going to measure up.

Old 05-21-2003, 09:41 AM
Pro Rider

Lugnut03,

Waterford Ohio? You going to have your new machine at the nationals? Or at the climb on the 21st and 22nd for that mater?

If so MAYBE (note that is a BIG maybe) you can finally change my mind about the new "big bad" predator.... LOL still cant get used to saying that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You going to be there? Let me know I will look you up.

I won't be hard to find I will be the guy in first place [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-21-2003, 11:11 AM
Pro Rider

Dabeech, Seems kind of funny how fast people are when they know they are too far away to show it.

NuG, the day I see a Rappy beat that lil 370 gas honda is the day I will admit that the Rappy has a real place in the world of drag racing.
No forget that, not beat, just come close.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-21-2003, 11:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks OOC, this gas 370 runs a little better then most people give it credit for. Appreciate the kind words. Hope to see you out there this weekend, you can see the REAL drag bikes in action

Old 05-23-2003, 08:49 PM
Range Rover

For the money, yes, the Blaster is great for dad's or entry level riders with limited funds. Hey, I can relate. But when it comes to talking SMACK, get a bigger bike or thicker skin cause I will always represent for the Predator crowd!...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] By the way, haven't all you guys been ripping on $6000 bikes like mine? Give me a break![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2003, 08:51 PM
Range Rover

Sounds great....when and where?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-24-2003, 01:44 AM
Pro Rider

I would go ahead and race him if he brought it up or if you just want to see for yourself. You're going to be pretty much even through 50 miles an hour. You might have more top end I'm not sure. The predator no matter what some of these guys on here say is one bad a. machine. Your raptor is also so just go find out for yourself if you have mods you'll probably win. Let him break his machine in and if he gets mods then you'll have a race on your hands. stock suzuki z400 and 350 honda racher 4wheel drive.

Quick Reply: how to beat the "big bad" predator