Originally posted by: 14mins
speddmn= Todd?? if so Nice 420

Your pretty quick, Mark ,I was wondering if KR would pick up on that
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2003, 12:24 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ANYBODY GOT THE 727 FROM TRINITY

Todd's 420 is a impressive quad to me. He can ride it through the dunes to the dragstrip and hold his own against quads that can not trail ride.

660disturbed.......

Old 05-22-2003, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider

I'm kind of an outsider looking in when it comes to this subject. What I'd like to know is what are the internal differences between Trinity and Craycraft or other shops. Displacement being the same, can you guys elaborate on the other internal work that makes one better than the other. And consistency, how many guys are in a shop say doing the port work? Is it done by hand, computer? Are they shaving the crank? I hear of people having a hard time keeping head gaskets and rods going through motors. I would like to think one day I'll hop up my motor but I like the reliability I have now too.

Old 05-22-2003, 01:38 PM
Pro Rider

YoshRaptor, I feel that there is a few good engine builders one can select from. I went with Craycraft because they are very easy to deal with, knowledgeable about the Raptor products they have to offer, and last but not least they don't shut the door in your face after you have spent money with them. They have and continue to help anyone with any problems they have.
As far as reliablity is concerned, it depends on how fast you want to go. A stage one Hot Cam, and a 11:1 JE piston will wake up your Raptor, and reliability should be very good as well.

Old 05-22-2003, 03:54 PM
Pro Rider

King, Ernie,
Thanks for the input. I like my reliability, that's why I got a four stroke. Some of the engines out there are amazing, I would like to do a moderate buildup so I could have a better than average bike, but not have to tear it down after every trip like a top fuel pit crew so to speak. Wife isn't going to go for that. She's got other plans for my money.

Old 05-23-2003, 02:33 AM
Pro Rider

KING...i hate to bring u the bad news but...FSW SUCKED the first year and it sucked the second year! now what makes u think i would come to a FSW3??? odds r it will suck again!!! FSW2 was a complete joke, blm sponsored event my azz...u lied to us all telling us that it was, so we would come to ur cluster fack event. im not going to waste my money and time to come watch BLM say no..again!!!

and as for ur worlds most powerful raptor....thats a fat load of shiz too...u make all ur hp on the bottle..
whoop de do. just motor u got what like 65hp...wow that amazing those r big numbers. 14 made 67 at fsw w/ a un tuned 686..says alot for ur big bad 727 doesn't it.

Old 05-23-2003, 03:08 AM
Pro Rider

im 20....and still a kid....OK???

no ... you are an absolute nobody, 65hp on a 727..thats sad..all that money and not much to show for it. yea those trinity boys really now how to make those big numbers huh? and y r u changing the subject.
fsw sucks and so does ur all bottle no glory raptor. y don't u build a raptor that makes more hp then u shoot in one run??? or a all motor machine that make REAL hp numbers???

and what r u going to do to me...unhook ur bottle and try to get me high, so u can beat me up???

Old 05-23-2003, 04:06 PM
Pro Rider

how much more HP could you get on a dyno if you jetted up, removed your filter, and added velocity stacks to your carbs??

Old 05-23-2003, 07:44 PM
Pro Rider

Just a coincidence. I did it myself for a pavement race last year before I had a 686. There was a difference between airbox and filter vs. duel filters vs. carb boots only. I went up 2 sizes on the mains from K&N with airbox no lid. Also, with a flash light I could see the carb slides bouncing like crazy. Top end was better but I have never been on a dyno.

Old 05-23-2003, 08:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

OH you must let me know i would like too know how big a rappy must be to run me down !!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Thats Yocabet@aol.com thanks !!!

Quick Reply: ANYBODY GOT THE 727 FROM TRINITY