Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Is 14mins gettin a bad rap or ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2003, 02:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is 14mins gettin a bad rap or ?

Moose- I am not upset or swalling anything, you are the jack *** here. Why are you worked up?? You were not ever going to genoa. I know i can out run zombie in 300 feet. I listen to how fast his quad is and he has not ridden one in a year.

Old 06-01-2003, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 14mins
Moose- I am not upset or swalling anything, you are the jack *** here. Why are you worked up?? You were not ever going to genoa. I know i can out run zombie in 300 feet. I listen to how fast his quad is and he has not ridden one in a year.
Your right I wasn't planning to go to Genoa, but a lot of people took time off & travled a long way to see this race, fortunatly there is plenty to do there with out you showing up.

You have no Idea if you can out run Zombie in 300' or 660', no one has seen his new quad run yet, I seriously doubt that you would have even been close, but you are right about one thing it has been a while since he's ridden & that would have been your only chance.

I think it's my turn to be the jack *** here, I've spent 1 1/2 years watching you be the jack *** & you just took a bite out of the big rotten s#it ball youve been feeding everyone else & you can't stand it!! LMAO!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2003, 07:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BartlettRacing
moose your right !!!! it is your turn to be the jackass !!! you play the part well ..
Well I learned to be a jack *** from the worlds biggest jack asses, 14mins & bartlettracing!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] LMAO!!!

Old 06-01-2003, 09:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sure is a lot of name calling/personal attacks going on within this website these days. Not just in this thread. What happened to the delete buttons?

Old 06-02-2003, 02:05 PM
Pro Rider

im staying out of this one dave!!!!!!!

so how them dodgers..

Old 06-02-2003, 08:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: raptor03
im staying out of this one dave!!!!!!!

so how them dodgers..
Heck with the Dodgers, hows that rappy running? I know you got it back together.

Old 06-02-2003, 09:21 PM
Pro Rider

well she made it thru the first day....she ran great and she really get's going..

how long did you ride till you ripped her open..i finished a gas tank yesterday and did the 2 20min breakins on sat, am i ready?

has like a floating feeling when i get on it,i mean the power is awsome it just get's up and gos...gave some of the raps a taste of it at the local riding spot and they all wanted to ride it..Hells NO!!!

i love the power and leave anything stock behind,or anything not juiced up in my opinion..I need to let my head air out for a minute it's to big today..lol

how the rappy running,still running good! just waiting for the little one to come so i can plan accordingly...hope to see yuou guy's at pizmo,we have a strong bunch now.

Old 06-02-2003, 09:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

The cam thing I ran it around easy for an hour all together, readjusted the valves. As for this last rebuild. Once together, I rode for aprox 20 miles trails/dirt roads and went through the gears reving up to 3/4 throttle each gear and letting the motor rev back down as much as possible. Some areas it's harder to get it up to 3/4 throttle but every chance I could I did and let it rev back down on its own. Then I took it to Dumont and rode the dunes for a little bit. Rode them as i normaly would and then I went to the hill. Made a run to test it out and then it was on. Made several hard runs up the hill that day. Right or wrong, thats what I did. I think easy break in is not the way to go. I also think if I took it to Dumont and raced the hill right away that would have been wrong. A medium to just above medium type break in is the way to go. Whats medium? imo, it's just a little easier than a normal riding session through the dunes. Not dragging up the hill.

Old 06-02-2003, 09:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: KingRaptor
Tank of gas? Geeezus man get on it!
LOL, I did not use a tank of gas before I ran the hill thats for sure. JMO but if it was gonna break anything, it would have by now. I wouldn't shy away the next time you get that urge. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2003, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider

King ,i know what you mean but i guess i was being a little Biiiitttccchhh!!!lol
it's my first build..
anyone want to race, Guess im ready..

Quick Reply: Is 14mins gettin a bad rap or ?