Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Is 14mins gettin a bad rap or ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2003, 10:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Is 14mins gettin a bad rap or ?

Ooh No!! I thought this was dieing down.

Old 06-02-2003, 10:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it will the poony boy club won't come out and play....to busy cryin in their beer cuz 14 didn't show

Old 06-03-2003, 02:01 AM
Pro Rider

ur drinkin beer outta their trophies???...what the poon crew gets together to celebrate the big win??? i can see it now a bunch of fat red recks dancing around and pouring bud lite all over each other...kinda sounds like some mess up play girl photo shoot gone wrong!!!

*** NOW HERE IS WHERE U COME BACK W/ SOME HALF AZZ COME BACK...BUT WE ALL KNOW, U SUCK, UR RIDE IS SLOW, AND NO ONE GIVES A SHIZ ....GOOD BYE ***

oh and about the invite thing...i don't need a invite to go ride...and can do that when ever i want

Old 06-03-2003, 02:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 66oDisturbed
ur drinkin beer outta their trophies???...what the poon crew gets together to celebrate the big win??? i can see it now a bunch of fat red recks dancing around and pouring bud lite all over each other...kinda sounds like some mess up play girl photo shoot gone wrong!!!

*** NOW HERE IS WHERE U COME BACK W/ SOME HALF AZZ COME BACK...BUT WE ALL KNOW, U SUCK, UR RIDE IS SLOW, AND NO ONE GIVES A SHIZ....GOOD BYE ***

oh and about the invite thing...i don't need a invite to go ride...and can do that when ever i want

Oh great!, Bl0w job betty has something to say. Disterd, you suckin 14noshows junk doesn't make him g@y.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

P.S. Aren't you the chubby kid on meds?

Old 06-03-2003, 02:26 AM
Trailblazer

ROTFLMFAO. Who let the fat kid out of the Hospital! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It's all fun and games untill the fat kid breaks out of the short bus!

Old 06-03-2003, 02:26 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: donzilla
Originally posted by: 66oDisturbed

*** NOW HERE IS WHERE U COME BACK W/ SOME HALF AZZ COME BACK...BUT WE ALL KNOW, U SUCK, UR RIDE IS SLOW, AND NO ONE GIVES A SHIZ....GOOD BYE ***

Oh great!, Bl0w job betty has something to say. Disterd, you suckin 14noshows junk doesn't make him g@y.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

P.S. Aren't you the chubby kid on meds?

Lol, Don. Disturbed, please dont mention violence, you might scare someone! You mean you can go ride after you save up your allowance and ask your mommy for some gas money. LOL.

Old 06-03-2003, 02:36 AM
Pro Rider

DUDE DISTURBED IS RIGHT I DONT CARE WHAT THE HE!! YALL SAY WHY IN THE HECK WOULD YOU BRING YOUR WIFE AND KIDS SOMEPLACE THAT PPL ARE TALKING ABOUT HOSPITALIZING YOUR A$$?THINK ABOUT THAT!!!!!AND YALL CAN SAY ALL OF THE CRAP YALL WANT BUT YES THERE HAS BEEN SOME STUFF SAID ABOUT HOSPITALIZING 14 WHEN HE SHOWED UP AND I FOR DAMM SURE WOULDNT WANT MY FAMILY INTO SOME SHI+ LIKE THAT!NOW WHEN YALL WANT TO RACE 14 WHY DONT YALL MAKE THE TRIP DOWN HERE TO TEXAS B/C ATPT FOR DAMM SURE ISNT GOING TO THREATEN TO HOSPITALIZE SOMEBODY OVER A FUGGIN RACE!!!AND DONT MAKE FUN OF DISTURBED FOR BEING ON MEDS!ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IS ON MEDS TO KEEP HIS *** ALIVE AND I AM ON SOME B/C OF MY HEART....

Old 06-03-2003, 02:42 AM
Pro Rider

I'm w/ turbed and ds650racer on this one.

Old 06-03-2003, 03:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well Moose, I pointed(and posted links) to the threats that some of your guys were making on your forum regarding violence towards 14 ,now im banned. I dont blame 14 for not going either.

You guys are too funny.

Looks like its time to tighten up the rules

RoostKing...

Old 06-03-2003, 04:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well its official. I got banned so someone was kind enough to go there and check the post. No surprises here, the thread is gone and Im banned.

Some guys are hypocrits...

RoostKing...

Quick Reply: Is 14mins gettin a bad rap or ?