Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

UNBIASED RAPTOR/V-FORCE/DS 650/PREEDATOR DRAG INFO

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2003, 03:17 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UNBIASED RAPTOR/V-FORCE/DS 650/PREEDATOR DRAG INFO

I wouldnt call you saying his quad is ugly and a tractor an oipinion and if it was you should have kept it to yourself. If that is all you have to say to someone asking a question then stay out of the conversation. That is my opinion!!! SLIM

Old 06-07-2003, 03:20 AM
Pro Rider

03Raptor,

I really don't know how to address you with being reported to the moderator. Again, if you read the title of the post, it says "unbiased drag information", not "who has the ugliest quad". So, your "opinion" had NOTHING to do with the topic.

Please forgive me if sound harsh but grow up. You got your mouth in gear and then I came back at you and you got your feelings hurt. Go back to school and do other creative mental exercises (maybe flash cards) that will expand your mental capacity so you can one day be a positive and semi-intelligent contributer to the forums.

Old 06-07-2003, 03:26 AM
Range Rover

See everybody is entitled to one....good job Slim! Saying he purchased the ugliest quad ever made is an opinion. Opinion = "a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter"....and yes I did look it up!

Old 06-07-2003, 03:28 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: CAM650
03Raptor,

I really don't know how to address you with being reported to the moderator. Again, if you read the title of the post, it says "unbiased drag information", not "who has the ugliest quad". So, your "opinion" had NOTHING to do with the topic.

Please forgive me if sound harsh but grow up. You got your mouth in gear and then I came back at you and you got your feelings hurt. Go back to school and do other creative mental exercises (maybe flash cards) that will expand your mental capacity so you can one day be a positive and semi-intelligent contributer to the forums.
Again with the personal attacks!
I sit here @ work with a smile on my face, because it's funny that you took my "opinion" so seriously.
Where as you sit where ever you are gett'n all huffy and puffy....lighten up dude!

Old 06-07-2003, 03:36 AM
Pro Rider

03Raptor-

Once again you have proved that you truly are the most ignorant person I have delt with in a long time. You misquoted Slim and addressed my last message as a personal attack.

Please review the title of the forum and all of the posts so that you can answer constructively next time. In reviewing the posts you will notice that you opened with a personal attack that had nothing to do with the forum topic. If you don't realize that then keep posting your idiotic messages for everyone to view.

Old 06-07-2003, 03:43 AM
Pro Rider

I'm not going to get into a who can talk the most crap post so this will be my last post on this. The bottom line is the guy was asking a question and wanted some opinions concerning drag races among a few sport quads and you called his quad ugly and said it looked like a tractor for no reason to do so. I dont think the quad is ugly or nor do I think it looks like a tractor and if I did There is no reason for me to degrade someone elses bike by telling them this. If this kind of stuff gets you off then you have problems and Thats all the time I will waist on this. THINK BEFORE YOU PUT SOMEONE ELSE OR THERE QUAD DOWN SLIM

Old 06-07-2003, 03:45 AM
Range Rover

I could care less what the title of the forum is. What is the forum for: ding ding schools in session. Forum = a medium of open discussion or expression of ideas

You know what they say....ignore the prankster and he will go away?

SSHHHhhhhh lets see if it works........

Old 06-07-2003, 04:03 AM
Pro Rider

03Raptor,

The only thing you schooled me in is how ignorant you really are. If you replace "prankster" with "idiot" I would have said you actually said something factual.

Seriously, stop now, I actually feel sorry for you.

Old 06-07-2003, 04:08 AM
Range Rover

Get a life dude....I'm done with you.......

Shane

Old 06-07-2003, 04:17 AM
Pro Rider

Shane,

It's confirmed, you've finally been cut down so much you've said the only thing someone of your intelligence can muster, "get a life dude, I'm done with you". Let's get the facts straight "dude", you are a man of VERY LIMITED MENTAL CAPACITY.

YOU entered my forum and ran your mouth. YOU kept it going. YOU ended up looking like an idiot.

Quick Reply: UNBIASED RAPTOR/V-FORCE/DS 650/PREEDATOR DRAG INFO