Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ANOTHER video you might like

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2003, 04:02 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ANOTHER video you might like

i like the first one to. i mainly like the ones where u are standing on the grab bar doing a wheelie and then bounceing on to the handle bars. i would like to know how do you guys do the no-hander wheelie? THIS MOVIE IS THE S HIT!!!!

Old 06-21-2003, 04:34 PM
Range Rover

Awesome video!!!

Old 06-21-2003, 06:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: none4444
i like the first one to. i mainly like the ones where u are standing on the grab bar doing a wheelie and then bounceing on to the handle bars. i would like to know how do you guys do the no-hander wheelie? THIS MOVIE IS THE S HIT!!!!
I am the one doing the no handers and the bar hops...They both require good throttle control, but the no handers require a lot of brake control too. I think the no handers are one of the hardest things to do.

-Josh

Old 06-21-2003, 08:00 PM
Range Rover

<FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Keep the videos coming!!! Those are some awesome stunts, I liked the first vid a little better but the second wasn't far behind. Awesome snow wheelie doughnuts.</FONT>

Old 06-22-2003, 10:31 AM
Pro Rider

WOW I was glued till they were over! That is some crazy stuff. I especially loved the doughnut wheelie I couldn't believe that stunt!!!

You guys have some serious talent!!

Keep up the good work and be safe!! Well OK, make sure you have all your gear on!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

LOL I think I'm going to watch them again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2003, 10:47 AM
Pro Rider

Sweet Sweet Sweet!!!

Watching the section where you are riding the Wheelie down the road forever reminds me of an old story of a guy at a motorcycle dealership who said front wheels were only for stopping and parking. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ok I better get back to work now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2003, 11:52 AM
Range Rover

Those videos are sweet. I'm trying to do some of those stunts now. I can ride wheelies pretty good. I manage to put my feet on the grabbar and jump onto the seat sitting down. I'm trying to do the same thing but only jump onto the seat with my freet over the handlebars, kinda hard to do lol. As for riding a backwards wheelie, that's really hard.

Old 06-22-2003, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the comments guys.

BartlettRacing....The Camera I have is great, it's a good MiniDV cam. The 2nd vid had a few VHS shots on it, but the first was all miniDV. They are low quality because I have to upload them to the net Via a rotten dial up. I have DVD quality versions of the clips.

-Josh

Old 06-22-2003, 02:06 PM
Range Rover

Hmm...I just tried doing a 360 wheelie and got my quad on it's side lol. I guess I need a more slippery surface [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2003, 06:17 PM
Range Rover

does the banshee have a hard time doing extended wheelies? i only seen it do one sucky wheelie in the movie. seems like the 2 strokes are made to give u extreme acceleration,top speed, scarry @ss ride. and the 4 strokes were the main wheelie dooers in the movie. they must have better bottom end,torque,smooth power band.

Quick Reply: ANOTHER video you might like