Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ANOTHER video you might like

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2003, 02:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ANOTHER video you might like

Hey Guys,

The first clip I posted was well received so I figured I'd do up another one with the extra footage and a couple new shots I had. I had to swipe a couple clips from the first vid too because I started to run out....Let me know what you think.

If you didn't see the first vid you can download it here...

*Edit - Files can be downloaded at www.cvboyz.com in the "Videos" Section. Scroll down to the bottom and download the "vtextreme" video clips.

Each vid is like 6mb.

High res versions (30mb) can be downloaded at www.atvmx.com in the "Footage" Section. They should be labeled at vtx1vcd and vtx2vcd submitted by Josh Lanphear.

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say. Take care.

-Josh

Old 06-21-2003, 04:02 AM
Pro Rider

In the first one, how did that guy get a warrior to wheelie while sitting on the tank?

Also, that wheelie donut in the snow looks awesome.

Old 06-21-2003, 04:57 AM
Pro Rider

Jakal, same way u pop a wheelie (Give gas jerk back pop clutch) just make sure u got sum good tiries and good clutch lol.

Old 06-21-2003, 08:50 AM
Range Rover

Is that a warrior @ 1:09 through 1:28 or so? And again @ 2:53 through 3:04?

thanks.

Old 06-21-2003, 10:24 AM
Trailblazer

Awsome Videos.. Keep em coming.

Old 06-21-2003, 11:10 AM
Pro Rider

The Video looks awesome.

I posted the new clip on my website just incase of bandwidth issues.

http://www.everything2stroke.com/Movies/vtx2.php

Keep up the good work and the Wheelie donuts in the snow are sick

Old 06-21-2003, 11:51 AM
Pro Rider

I have seen a lot of videos, and I must say that yours are some of the best. I make my own videos and I am glad to see other people doing it so I can learn from them. Nice Vids!

Old 06-21-2003, 12:22 PM
Range Rover

DUDE!!! THAT WAS THE BEST F UCKING VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN. TOTALLY AWESOME. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY ONE PULL STUNTS LIKE THOSE. BESIDES SITTING BACK AND GIVING IT GAS. TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!

Old 06-21-2003, 12:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JakalWarrior
In the first one, how did that guy get a warrior to wheelie while sitting on the tank?

Also, that wheelie donut in the snow looks awesome.
That's my buddy Andy and he does them creaping in first and I don't believe he uses the clutch. You have to gas it and throw your weight back at the right time. It's a good trick to start out with. He now has an Alba pipe kit on his Warrior and that helps a ton...it feels a lot like my 400ex with a pipe.

The donut wheelie started out by accident...I like 'em too.

Originally posted by: de8212
Is that a warrior @ 1:09 through 1:28 or so? And again @ 2:53 through 3:04?
At 1:09 there is a shot of Andy on his Warrior, and then it goes to me on my 400ex in the river for a second, and then it is back to him on his Warrior through 1:28. Also yes, 2:53 - 3:04 would be him too. You see me on my 400ex and him on his Warrior the most throughout both vids. The only other quads you will see is my friend Matt on his Banshee, and you might catch a glimpse of a 300ex in their too. In the 2nd clip there is also a sled and a couple xr50's....other than that just myself and Andy.

Banshee2003, thanks Bro...I appreciate the help.

MadDog1096, thanks for the props man.

JayBird04, thank you. Don't use my editing skills as any sort of refference though cause they suck...lol. These two clips are the only two I've ever done...I kinda wish I knew how to do all those transitions and graphics in the videos, but in a way I guess it's good because with the low quality internet versions it could be a little bit hard to follow the action if there were a lot of things going on.

none4444, thanks for the comments man, glad you liked them. I ride with a group and we call ourselves the CVBOYZ....I was the only member seen in these two video clips. The CVBOYZ and I were hoping to have a full length vid out this year, but we are a little behind schedule so we may push it back until next year. We'll see. Anyway, we should at least have a nice clip up and trust me, it will be 100x better than these two.

Everybody, which vid did you like better, the 1st or the 2nd??? The 2nd one was done with most of the extra footage we had, but I'm still curious as to which one you like. I also like it when you give specifics as to what parts you like, keep doing that...lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thanks all!

-Josh

Old 06-21-2003, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

I like the first one but you should put some of the donut wheelies in the first video.

Quick Reply: ANOTHER video you might like