Default yfz 450

ding-ding-ding holy cow a KNOCK-OUT

Old 06-28-2003, 04:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yfz 450

Originally posted by: predator530
ding-ding-ding holy cow a KNOCK-OUT

That's it? That all you have? yeah what a Knock out....... You've probably never left the trailer park. Do you even know what Oklahoma looks like?

Two Texans are walking down different ends of the street towards each other, and one is carrying a sack. When they meet, one says, "Hey Tommy Ray, What'cha got in the bag?"
"Jus' some yard-strollers." (red chickens) Tommy answers.
"If I guesses how many they are can I have one?"
"Shoot, ya guesses how many they are, I'll give you both of them."
"OK. Ummmm...... Five?

Old 06-28-2003, 05:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default yfz 450

sure do been there thousands of times.trailer park!!how funny got more than what you got!!! oh yeah at least i have a wooden floor not dirt

Old 06-28-2003, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default yfz 450

Yeah, whatever........ Who's got a dirt floor? I wouldn't brag about a house that somebody towed to you're lot. At least I don't have to yell "DING" when somebody rings the doorbell.

My bad, so you're a little more sophisticated then the average Texan. You've actually left the state but you still tuck your pant legs in your boots. Bet you're the big guy in the Trailer Park. Does everybody gather around your trailer to hear about what the "Big World" is like when you return from one of your exhausting trips across the boarder? Why don't you go back to pounding your chest about how big and bad your Predator is because you're not going to win this one..... At least when your doing that you stand a chance. At 29 I've seen more $hit then you've ever dreamt about.

Old 06-28-2003, 06:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default yfz 450

One more thing.....

Don't bother replying unless you're bags are packed, sitting on your living room floor, and waiting to go to a country where the majority of the population would rather see you dead. and I'm not talking about making a wrong turn in downtown San Antonio[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-28-2003, 06:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default yfz 450

I'm not jumping on any sides here, mainly because I think this little tiff is pretty senseless, but, why has it turned into a Texas sucks post? I'm a proud ex Texan, born there, and have plenty of family that remains there, none of them dipsh$ts, and none of them live in trailer parks. If they did, so what? We're not all blessed with the finer things in life. You should really think about what you say before you post, and not just type in a bunch of bullsh$t that doesn't make sense. Back to the subject, YFZ 450, dealers are getting them, I've heard of about 3 dealers in Indiana, and 1 in Michigan that have them, and I think I read an earlier post from someone in Alaska that already has thiers. So, pretty soon we'll be finding out what they're made of, and life will go on.

Old 06-28-2003, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default yfz 450

I looked at one in person today in MN and put a deposit down at another dealer who is expecting them in next week. $6395 plus tax/reg.

The white/red frame looked great in person.. Quality and fit/finish were exceptional. Can't wait to get one.

Old 06-28-2003, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default yfz 450

Diablo,

Where did I say "ALL" Texans are Dip$hits? Where did I say say "ALL" Texans lived in trailer parks? I too have family in Texas and I'm sorry if my post struck a nerve with you. As for YFZ's in Alaska... Unless it was somebody in Juneau that has one they're not up here. Anchorage is the major port for most of the state and stuff like that gets unloaded for the barges here and trucked throughout the state.

Old 06-28-2003, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default yfz 450

AlaskaYFZ
Weekend Warrior
ANCHORAGE, Alaska

Fri June 27, 2003 8:42 PM (NEW!)

Got mine yesterday!!! I can't believe one showed up in Alaska before other places. I ordered a blue one which is great because that was the only one to arrive. I have only ridden it around the neighborhood(about 10 times!!) but it seems to pull pretty hard. Look at my other quads, I have a feel for what is fast and what isn't. HERE'S THE SCOOP SO FAR: Great powerband...pulls hard from low to top...not as hard on bottom as CT piped Raptor but harder on top. Pulls way harder on bottom to low-mid than Predator and similar hard pull on top. Much wider powerband than my Predator and it revs quicker than all of them. Throttle response is instant!!! Motor does feel a little "corked" like it is not breathing as well as it could...can't wait for a pipe/jet/filter. Everything I have is piped fairly loud so in stock form it sounds pretty wimpy...will surprise you though. Suspension feels pretty good from what i can tell. Weight balance feels really good..doesn't excessively wheelie like a Raptor but comes up fairly easy...much easier than the Predator. It really seems pretty damn good. First gear seems tall but good...transmission shifts great, gear spacing great.

NOW THE NOT SO GOOD: Seat is really hard...easy to move around on and narrow...but hard!!! Skid plates are the cheesiest I have ever seen...very flimsy. Swingarm probably works well but they could have finished it better. The plastic actually goes by the radiator and forms air scoops...not sure if I like it or not. Seat latch is a pile...expect it to break off. It is plastic. Bars could be slightly taller.

I'm riding it tomorrow where I can really get a feel for it. We ride cross country and woods...not mX. If anyone is interested in more info, let me know. i'll be back on my computer monday.

-------------------------
2004 YFZ450(yes I have it!!)
2003 Predator TL Piped/Airbox Mod
2001 Raptor-CT Pipe kit
1989 250r

Old 06-28-2003, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default yfz 450

That is the post I found, so you may want to check with your dealer. And I know its all fun and games, and I'm not trying to start any beef, this forums supposed to be for positive purposes, but if you read through your posts it does sound like you're refering to all Texans, but now I know you were not. Thanks for clearing that up. And Ridley, if thats how it is, then MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! cuz I definitely am not a pillowbiter!!!! LOL! I agree, you should have yours very soon, since both of your nieghboring states have them. Hope you get it soon and have a blast!