Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

OT---Rainbow Family in Utah, dear god!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2003, 08:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT---Rainbow Family in Utah, dear god!!!!!

They were in Wyoming a few years back, it was amazing!! We went up to do some fishing and was driving down the street in Pinedale and the police was loading a bunch of them that were naked into a van for showering at the local CARWASH LMAO!!! A few things i remember reading about after they left were a murder, 80 TONS of human waste was hauled out throughout there stay, 5 rapes, a few child births (O natural, gotta admire that), and for the most part a great big friggen mess that took forever to get cleaned up. Kinda sad for a bunch of earth lovin hippies to be such piggs. Those are the facts, not trieng to be negative.

Old 07-01-2003, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider

Ingenious? Hey maybe you are right, most of them have never worked a day in their lives and have found a way to beg for everything. They are real geniuses, it was near or below freezing so the geniuses had to accept coats and blankets from the cops whom they hate so they didn' become hippy cicles. Oh ya just to keep them under control it is costing the forest service $750,000, that is your taxes!
14 mins--It is fun to camp in the snow, but the meadow they are in is now a mud pit, which I find amazing considering how environmental they are.

Old 07-01-2003, 08:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yea, those guys are so smart. Any junior high shop class could figure that junk out. How many of them manage to scrounge a welfare check and steal food from your camp while your out trying to relax. Yea. they are great.

RoostKing...

Old 07-01-2003, 10:51 AM
Pro Rider

They had one of their Earth Muffin celebrations near here a few years ago. Same story--the dregs of society. Doesn't bother me if they're low grade human debris, but they descend upon our little Montana towns with struggling economies (all the lumber mills are gone thanks to the eco nuts) and wipe out the food banks, wipe out all the benefits amassed for the needy, pee all over the parking lots, leave trash everywhere, and make a giant mess in the woods before moving on to deflower another area. Self-proclaimed earth savers, they are nothing but shallow hypocrites living off the fruits of all they claim to detest. Not that I have an opinion on the subject.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2003, 10:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Saw them once here in GA , we were riding down some forestry service roads and came up on them. We actually drank a few beers and talked a little. They seem nice but man are they weird! H3ll i feel nasty after just a weekend of camping.

Old 07-01-2003, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider

There are rainbows everywhere here in the florida woods......ME and my friends were skipping school one day and like 6 huge ones stopped us and asked us if we had any drugs and we said no and they invited us over to do some weed like they felt sorry for us,it was funny..And rainbows are always gettin smashed by semi trucks,you find them all over the road...Its so bad around here that we actually have a teacher who is partially involved with the rainbow clan that tells all of his kids of a dream(pipe dream probably) in which he was in the woods and he fell on the road and jesus,buddah,moses and like every religous figure from all religions came to him and said theyre all friends....gosh i never should have moved from orlando!

Old 07-02-2003, 01:43 AM
Pro Rider

Shady is dead on, I saw a report where they talked about how much money ther were going to bring in. The reporter asked him why he was begging for food, of course he was broke. I noticed that there were a lot of old guys, and a lot you young guys and girls, not many old women, wonder what the reason for that is? Young tail?