Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

My wife said

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2003, 11:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My wife said

well, let's see how my situation compares.. HMMMM!!! My wife has made similar comments, in a joking matter. Yes we do have kids involved, but the comment wasn't made while they were in the room. We weren't there when Diaz's wife made the comment, so all we have is the context of his post. No expression, no tone of voice. Just some post here on the computer.

So like I said before, before you go off on someone else, keep in mind that this is only the internet where you can not see the persons mood, attitude, expression, or the tone of their voice.

Old 07-23-2003, 12:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default My wife said

If my wife is in the garage yelling at me to stop working on that "damn 4 wheeler", I just simply take a few lenghts out of the chain!! (that attaches her to the stove![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

hehehe, I am so glad she doesn't read these boards![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bigger.

Old 07-23-2003, 01:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default My wife said

What you need to do is rent her a quad. I made the same mistake too. We've been married for 4 years and together 9. I've had my atv since we got together and she had never been camping. so I took her with me and she kinda enjoyed. then the mistake I made was that I found a cheap trx125 for my daughter and my wife would ride mine. well soon enough she no longer wanted to go out riding and would complain about me going out. so I borrowed a friends 250ex and took her to pismo. Now she has her own 250ex and bugs me about when were going out next. plus it's the cheapest hobby that we have once you get all the toys. actually it looks like after we finish paying off her 250ex we're going to give that to our daughter and get her a 700 vforce. I remember you saying something about pismo. take her out there and she'll love it. good luck hopefully she'll come around.

Old 07-23-2003, 01:22 PM
Range Rover
Default My wife said

Sounds like your wife could be unhappy or not getting her emotional needs met. You both need to work this out and together. Remember your marriage comes first, you must be happy so she can be happy, and visa versa (the children will benefit as result). I went through a short separation, my wife and I we got back together and worked our a$$ off on our marriage (going on 2 years and still working on it everyday). It was the hardest time of my life but worth every bit of effort we put in. Now my marriage is the best it's ever been! My case may be a bit extreme compared to yours Duck, but I remember when we started having the same types problems you are. Check out this website: Marriage Builders

One last note... Just got our first ATV and I can't keep my wife off it! Thats a good thing if you ask me. Before she would of wanted nothing to do with any of my toys...

Old 07-23-2003, 01:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default My wife said

I'm not sure what post you're reading, but I never read anyone refering to his wife as a bitch? I know he refered to his quad as a bitch, and riding it long and hard, but I took that as him joking around, as maybe you should to. I try not to respond to crude replys, just a waist of time. I would hope that by posting positive remarks that some of those people would maybe learn a thing or two. As I posted earlier, I am learning just from reading some of these posts, and thought Slims post was great, good tips. So, "American" to "American," CHILL OUT!
So, is this how you acquired the name "Blackballed," because it seems like most of the "Americans" that are posting don't agree with you.

Old 07-23-2003, 02:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default My wife said

it appears that Blackballed should have named himself Blue-Balled. That's what he will be if he has this attitude around females and can't find any companionship to understand what it is that we are talking about. Some people have an ablility to joke around. As I mentioned in my second post in this particular thread, I thought Duck's origianl post was in humor. Obviously, it was taken more serious than that.

Old 07-23-2003, 03:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default My wife said

That was funny bigger!

My wife loves the races.She gets as excited/upset about it as me.The only time she draws the line is Holidays.We got to bring the kids to visit the Grandparents.(We been working on getting them out there to,lol)

I think the part about racing she likes the most is..........She is not home cooking and cleaning up after the kids.

She has always encouraged me to push hard and give my best.

Only one rule.I can't go with out her.Not that I would want to anyway.I always know I got somebody looking out for me out there.

Old 07-23-2003, 04:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default My wife said

Blackballed, you have issues man…why must you keep bringing up my kids man? We never never, never involve our kids in any adult discussions …when my wife said if was going to ride the other bitch …It was just sarcasms, I showed her the original post and now she cant believe the uproar…she especially cant believe that you think we go through some family crisis ever time I want to go ride.
Like I said my wife & me have a strong bond with one another…no bike will come between us… and yeah I’m going riding next week..My lil girl doesn’t want to go, she wants to go to Disneyland..

Old 07-23-2003, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default My wife said

Originally posted by: LEP7MM
well, let's see how my situation compares.. HMMMM!!! My wife has made similar comments, in a joking matter..............
(lol)....Ohhhhhhhh, c'mon now LEP!

Diaz's wife snaps that he's "going out to ride that bitch again"...........he hits the floor in disbelief..........then claims she's "jealous".....................and you want us all to believe that she might have been "joking"?

Do you let YOUR wife talk to you like that..........'joking' or not?

Guess I'm getting old and don't understand these 'liberated' women (lol)...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-23-2003, 06:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default My wife said

First we have you pleading with the rest of us to help you understand this PHASE your wife is going through and asking us all if we've "WENT THROUGH" something similiart:

(From duckdiaz's original comment):
......"NOW my wife said to me the other day “ are going out next week to ride your other BIT@H!!!” Totally floored me. Is this just a phase or what?.........Anyone else ever go through something like this???"

Then we have you backpedaling like a son-of-a gun.........claiming that your wife 'never really meant it'.....

(duckdiaz):
"…when my wife said if was going to ride the other bitch …It was just sarcasms.........no 'bike' will come between us…..."

If you want our help in "figuring out" your wife..............make sure you don't waffle all over the road when it comes down to determining who needs the figuring out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: My wife said