Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

My wife said

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2003, 08:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My wife said

Originally posted by: raptor03
I m moulding my wife as we speak...she is almost ready...
I

The first time I read that I that you meant "mounting", I thought wow, a real multi-tasker, my hats off to ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2003, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default My wife said

Originally posted by: MichaelAZ
Originally posted by: raptor03
I m moulding my wife as we speak...she is almost ready...
I

The first time I read that I that you meant "mounting", I thought wow, a real multi-tasker, my hats off to ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Thoughts so at first too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] best of both worlds...he he he [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2003, 08:47 AM
Pro Rider
Default My wife said

Originally posted by: HappaRap
......My hat off to you, at least you're getting the kids envolved and not just thinking about yourself.
You've 'got' to be kidding me.

This man has started something WITH HIS KIDS that his wife obviously doesn't approve of .............and you want to slap him on the back and tell him how UNSELFISH he is?

Do you think this guy leaves 'his' machine on the trailer.......... while he watches his daughter ride HER COUSIN'S "80" around the parking lot?

Sounds to me like this little girl has "relations" that ride quads..........so this automatically means that she darn well better ride also......... or the subject of just "who wears the pants in this family" suddenly comes in to question.

And what does "Mom" have to say about all of this?

Who cares! She's back home fuming about her husband riding "the bitch" again.........................

You marry it........you live with it.........and darn well don't drag the kids into the middle of something that could be avoided.

Sorry, duckdiaz............but if you're going to bring your family life up on to the net.................I really don't feel all that bad about commenting on it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2003, 06:47 PM
Range Rover
Default My wife said

LOL Be telling her because i'm married is why I have to get out to ride for some quiet. Think she would be glad you like it and the kids are interested. Rather see them into ATV'S the running the streets when older and starting up with the drugs. Keep riding and keep the kids interested you will never figure out a woman anyway. I've yet in my 53 years seen a guy get married were soon the woman wants to change the rules Anyone who says the game didn't change just got married or will do anything to keep his wife happy. Myself if only one person is happy it will be me!

Old 07-22-2003, 07:19 PM
Range Rover
Default My wife said

GOD, how did I make out so good with my wife???

I love paintball.... she plays paintball.
I love competition shooting and guns.... she loves pistols.
I love my raptor.... she's begging me for a 250EX.
I love fast trucks.... she likes hot rods.

Only one thing, I like beer.... she doesn't (wine coolers)... I'll live with that one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

TJ

Old 07-22-2003, 08:00 PM
Range Rover
Default My wife said

lol Dakota318, u definatly scored awsome haven a women like most of the fun stuff u like.

Old 07-22-2003, 08:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default My wife said

A Blackballed, don’t blow a gasket man! Look I didn’t say my wife and I thinking about divorce and breaking up the family…She just doesn’t like the fact that I love to ride. Me, and my wife have a strong relationship. Just wanted to see if other people got the same thing from girlfriends or wives.
I should have said, that my side of the family is all into moto sports, and her family is all into water sports. DIRT+WATER= MUD! YEAH!!! So when it comes to Pismo beach, Aug 23 she isn’t going to say a damn thing…as a FAMILY will have the time of our lives… SO CHILL MAN!!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2003, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default My wife said

I know this thread was for men only but I just have to comment. No advice........just an observation.

It does look like most of the men in their perspective relationships do try to work situations out and try to please the wife so many accolades to you all for your efforts.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2003, 10:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default My wife said

Originally posted by: RhondaV
I know this thread was for men only but I just have to comment. No advice........just an observation.

It does look like most of the men in their perspective relationships do try to work situations out and try to please the wife so many accolades to you all for your efforts.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Just for men. No! We need an interpreter. I'm sure what she said and what she meant are two totally different things that needs the correct interpretation.
This is what I think she meant:
Do you love me or that quad more?or. If you had to chose between me and the quad which would it be?

Women hardly ever meen what they say, it's allways a riddle or a test that us guys have to try and figure out.

Old 07-22-2003, 10:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default My wife said

I dunno, she lost me at perspective...

Quick Reply: My wife said