Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

My wife said

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2003, 05:45 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My wife said

Originally posted by: USMCQuader
You ARE out of line. It was not your place to analyze his situation...............Like I always say....A womans place is in the kitc(hen)....
(lol)!......I guess I'll have to pull KP duty for the rest of us 'grunts' who tried to help candidate 'diaz' out with his 'problem' [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Meanwhile, what do you have to say about male chauvinists?
I guess 'you' can kid around until the cows come home and tell us all about how your wife just enjoys.... "being with you".............while the rest of us had better "watch what we say" to some guy whining about his wife on the internet (and then suddenly, "changes his mind".....).

(from USMCqader's former post):

"RESPECT goes both ways, ladies and gentleman...."

Imagine that........................................

Old 07-25-2003, 10:03 AM
Range Rover
Default My wife said

Originally posted by: USMCQuader

Like I always say....A womans place is in the kitc....oh...Hi Honey......nuthin.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Mmhmmmmm, just like his place is in the garage...working on my QUAD! Babe, don't forget to take out the garbage [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2003, 10:39 AM
Pro Rider
Default My wife said

barefoot and pregnant....

Actually, I am not chauvinist, I am just lucky enough to have a wife that can laugh at lifes stupid games- and knows when I am joking!

She loves me regardless!

Old 07-25-2003, 10:52 AM
Pro Rider
Default My wife said

My mistake, my wife just informed me that I AM in fact a chauvinist, but she loves me regardless and actually agrees with a lot of my views for the 'places' of men and women.

Good luck guys, I have a great one!

Old 07-25-2003, 12:14 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default My wife said

I'm a chick that really enjoys quadding. My bf and I go out every weekend. However, he does like to go out with his friends and enjoy himself. Plan to take your wife and you on a romantic ride. Like take her for a slow smooth ride by the river, or a lake. Pack a lunch and make it out of a day. Even let her drive. Has she ever been on a quad? Show her how much fun it is. Anyway, after reading all these review, I guess my bf is lucky.

Old 07-25-2003, 07:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default My wife said

Thanks for the advice, ladies! Its awesome to get advice from " the other side of this issue!"
Blackballed- Diaz explained that the situation wasn't as bad as you assumed it to be, so he didn't really backpedal, but clarify. I also thought it was worse than it really was, I guess I jumped the gun. So why not stop whining yourself and drop it!!! Your advice was well intended, but when you bash the dude, you totally discredit yourself.

Group Hug? Anyone? Anyone? LOL!!!

Old 07-25-2003, 07:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default My wife said

hug!lol

Old 07-26-2003, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default My wife said

its ok (hug)

Old 07-26-2003, 06:24 AM
Pro Rider
Default My wife said

some guy whining about his wife
Blackballed, sup man???? Lets hear your story? You seem to be the marriage counselor. U married? Got a Girlfriend? You took a simple question, and came to the conclusion that I was ready for a divorce. I was ready to leave my kids ….lol, and you even come up with the Idea that I should give up the atv’s…. that’s a joke!! I don’t mind the criticism, in fact, if I didn’t want it, I wouldn’t have posted what my wife said…. I just wanted to know if any one else’s significant others said any thing similar? I wasn’t looking for a marriage counselor advice…but thanks anyway…. I will remember every thing you said, and try and be careful…

Old 07-27-2003, 12:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default My wife said

Originally posted by: duckdiaz
.......I don’t mind the criticism.......I wasn’t looking for (a) marriage counselor advice…..........
LOL!

Then tell folks like YammyGurl and every other poor sap that tried to "help you out"....... that you're just as sensitive to what 'they' say as you are with what your 'wife' does.

We promise not to hurt your feelings the next time 'your wife' goes off on you like that. Our mistake and we're all pretty broke up about it ........ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: My wife said