Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Calling SPARKS out!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2003, 02:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling SPARKS out!!!!

Beech says he will ride and make 14's bike the fastest it can be. It even says in my resume that ill hit whoops WFO.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2003, 03:15 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Debeech- I am into nascar racing so when you line mine up against airhead give him a love tap for me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2003, 03:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

a love tap @ 70mph may just make air get some air.

Ill bump him as long as im on your bike...respectfully speaking

Old 07-25-2003, 03:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Not the whoops story again! Racing is more than motor. Even NHRA top fuelers running perfect asphalt have suspension and dial it into the track conditions. If anybody thought they were actually going to run a perfectly flat lane at FSW, they werent thinking or had a built in excuse...

DYNO WARZ SUCKS and dont prove chit. WHy even say you may have passed sparks this year, when you would not even race last year... LOL

That is bench racing at the worst!!!

Oh yea, better get your suspension dialed in, because it aint going to be groomed. get real or get left behind.

Not intended for anybody in particular, but for all the posers chit talkers out there.

With that said, Ive got lots of time in the whoops at Olds hill, I dont take credit, but the $100 you spend hiring me will worth being the fastest at FSW.

RoostKing...

Old 07-25-2003, 05:45 AM
Pro Rider

RoostKing,
You ever run Richard's [ATV] Banshee with the Toomey's and 2:1 carb? I think all of his other bikes now are running CPI Drag pipes. If so, how did it run? Thinking of buying it. Oh yeah, it's black. [j/k]

Old 07-25-2003, 06:54 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Roost- there are other real races besides olds hill. You better becareful your arms may pop out of the sockets kick starting that shee. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] BTW sparks claim that there builds are all the same and i have seen quite a few and powroll 770's. The only thing getting smaller is the group of trinity quads. I have seen many guys around here dump there trinity stuff for other builders. Curtis does not spend all his time on raptors.

Old 07-25-2003, 11:56 AM
Pro Rider

I would like to compete in some of that racing with the sparks bikes i think my 4strokes hold there own anywhere and i can be a little sneeky also if i have to and i have the light riders also so i am with biggerisbetter i would like to see them some down this way .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2003, 01:13 PM
Pro Rider

I hope so guy's,they are fast and always fast,what ever bike he builds/...

Old 07-25-2003, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider

WE ARE VERY GLAD that all he builds are fast that is what he does for a living so i would hope they were fast sence he does it everyday BUT he is not the only fast one in the country maybe on the west coast we race a different game in oklahoma it is called flat drags and we have some of the fastest flat drag 4strokes in the nation but we dont get any credit because we dont live on the west coast or we dont build them for a living but i assure you mine and many other bikes in our area will run and run very well we know a little about power adders and fuel blending also so if sparks ever comes to our area to race i will be one of the first in line i am not saying i can out run his fastest ultralight bike but i may be able to get the job done.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2003, 02:42 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Samcoeds- Most of your quads are faster than the sparks that i saw at FSW's. You have nothing to fear. You, the bom , dsmike and now dune devil have little to fear from the raptor crowd. The talk in this thread is centered around the fast sparks raptors at FSW's but what is not mentioned is who did not run. Dsmike, jeffinthecity, the bom and others did not run the hill in compition. AZSAND had a 760 on alky+nittro and only made 72hp on the dyno vs. my race gas 67hp 686 and i have never run close to you. The improvements you make on those built ds's really brings out the best in them.

We run flat drags around here where it takes HP. You have 300 feet to get it done. There are no whoops to mask the lack of HP. Rider skill is important but more guys will participate in this type of event over a hill shoot that can turn nasty. The strange this about those hill shooters is the start system. You pull up and go not a light or flagg ro be seen. I never could figure out who got to say go. lol

You try to do that type of start in 300 feet and it is lopsided. I went all directions last year and never saw any miricle quads out on the west coast. The thought of fast quads on the west coast turned out to be a myth. I was at glamis over thanksgiving and saw 100,000 quads and you know what?? Atoka OK will have just as many fast banshees on a big race as what was at Glamis over thansgiving.

Quick Reply: Calling SPARKS out!!!!