Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Calling SPARKS out!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2003, 04:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling SPARKS out!!!!

No these are diffrent weekends but if Punisher responds he could tell you about jeff's races,im sure it might have been one of them. and yea i have the clone but running stock carbs and sand Geckos(to heavy),was the first time out on the new build,the second time out i was swapping wins with a blue 690 sparks bike after a few mod changes from the week before..

I personally think i could get my Craycraft dialed in and could beat them,they knew i had a craycraft and told me i could get a few more bike lengths out of my set up(currentley worrking on it) and it was fast,i really am waitin for the winter so i can get her dialed in for the hill drags for sure,new paddles and swingarm..For FSWIII i should have my FCR's...

Old 07-25-2003, 04:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Raptor03,

Man you really need to get a better set-up for drags, Sparks was right, you will pickup 3-4 lenghts with the proper set-up. Thanks you for your honest opinions. I know camparing quads 1500 miles apart is piontless, but to get you an Idea of the Quads here, Marks 686 was running with tripple buffs and a 4" swing-arm at Snake hunt (should be faster than your set-up) ALot of us were running neck and neck, but DSmike was putting a 10 quad lenght whooping on us pretty easily(he would let us take off and then pass us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]) We have since gotten ALOT faster since then (ALL OF US).

344PV,

Alot of us went to Gecko Road for some flat drags,and DSmike won.

Bigger.

Old 07-25-2003, 04:55 PM
Pro Rider

I AM READY so set the date and load the bottles and lets get it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2003, 04:55 PM
Pro Rider

Bigger,

were the sparks boys at gecko, can't wait to see what happens this year

Old 07-25-2003, 04:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SAMCOEDS
I AM READY so set the date and load the bottles and lets get it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

LMAO! easy big boy!!.. You will have to settle for racing me till Sparks shows up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

344PV,

No Sparks wasn't thier, Or atleast he wasn't racing if they were thier.

Bigger.

Old 07-25-2003, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider

there is alot of differance in leaving fair(for the whoops) and leaving at 10000 on nitrous and they will see what a hole shot is about.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]and i dont mean a little 20 shot ether.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2003, 05:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

RAPTOR03, i wish you could post those vids of us racing that z-400 i think on nitro, with that 100lb kid on it.... i was running [samcoeds] bike for the first time that weekend, that z-400 was really fast for a 4??? something, but i had 12 paddles extremes with 16-40 gearing and had NOT dialed bike in properly and had not really had time, but since then it is a whole different bike [the720] , some decent fuel and the right gearing and tripple buffs all the way around and that Z400 would have been a cake walk for me.......it was my fault and i totally admit my DS720 was not set up for nothin that weekend, but i know you saw me beat all sparks 690s out at pizmo that weekend, post them vids dude!!!!! oh ya that 350 pounder on that red sparks super light 690 was a tough one tooo

Old 07-25-2003, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider

Mario you were the only one there that could beat them,they are not un beatable but i cant wait till someone does,I atleast got some respect with my Craycraft but it must feel good to rule the strip...I know you dident have the bike dialed in and it was your first time at pismo witrh a new bike...

What was funny was that 03le and a 350 pund rider was whipping on everyone,and it was a sparks 690..so i dont know how to explain that one...Anyways they were suprised that your Ds ran so good but Im glad im on a difrent team because there days are #,AND I FOR ONE am out to beat them....

I will have the videos posted soon when you beat that drag banshee ,and you ran the z,he had a rolling start but it dident matter.. he was a screamer,he almost half tracked you..lol

samcoeds i hope you get to meet them one day and smoke them ,it's not impossible but the bikes at 4swii were fast like a built up 2 stroke....

Old 07-25-2003, 06:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

RAPTOR03, your bike is going to be clownin when you get rid of those darn geckos[ its bad enough when you were ripping by most up the hill WITH GECKOS], they have to be costing you 10 bike lengths, a swingarm will help big, and if you really want to get greasy youll throw a drag axle on, and tripple buffs..you have one of the best running craycraft ive seen, and you still have stock carbs right??good job on motor, and i like your LAZY BOY STYLE look backs as you pass people, I think that is hilarious, and i wish your light weight buddie could handle my DS better, his hands were numb after 2 runs, due to throttle and clutch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL

Old 07-25-2003, 06:38 PM
Pro Rider

oh yea ,you know what's up,Dumont here we come...

Quick Reply: Calling SPARKS out!!!!