Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Should I or Souldnt I???

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2003, 12:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Should I or Souldnt I???

I'll prolly forget to get back w/ you so PM (private message) me like wednesday or thrusd. b/c I have some FRONT elkas coming that are supposed to be here monday. So shoot me a PM towards the end of the week and I'll let you know. I can tell you now that THERE 10000 times better than stock. Works are a better than stock too but not too much diff. (still a good improvement) the main plus is that they're rebuildable.

Mike

Old 08-16-2003, 12:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

The first thing you need is good tires. The Banshee likes to dig and the stock tired is alll it will do. You need something with a paddle type tread. I Have a friend that has a set of suretraks with the paddles reversed and it climbs the steepest hills I have ever seen. It is not a high dollar tire but they work. Black waters,relitors,something of that design works well. I know coal is very soft so you need a tire that scoops. Kind of like a sand tire but not as agressive.

Old 08-17-2003, 12:16 AM
p3o
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Coal hillclimbs itsnt soft out here its like broken up slate mixed with coal rocks.
Everyone out here runs realitors and they still tear the shat outa them buy they seem to last the longest out of the tires.