Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Smashed my Woverine.... and myself...

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2000, 05:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did u ever think of Pop,water,any other beverage, I mean really Im 17 never drink, i dont see why people have to drink to have fun. Most of the time something happens because someone was drinking. The guys i ride with do this all the time and it pisses me off cause then we got to sit forever waiting for them. And now your blameing these other people for giving u the beer, what a dumbass, yea it was there fault sure it was, not mine. U should be able to ride u jackass. haha to bad your wolverine didnt brake in to pieces and bend to hell.

Old 05-28-2000, 06:24 PM
Range Rover

First of all, I didn't say it was any one elses fault. I was just trying to get the point accross that I didn't head out that day, planning to get drunk. I'll tell you what little boy.... when you get to school on monday, ask your teacher to go over the lesson again where she explains that you have to read the WHOLE story to understand it. Secondly, I don't need advice on how best to handle an ATV & drinking situation from someone who isn't even old enough to legally drive an ATV in some areas, not to mention, not old enough to drink. So you just shut up, and sit down and watch Barney, and stick to your Kool aid for now, and come back and talk to me after puberty.

Old 05-28-2000, 08:33 PM
Trailblazer

sounds like someone has an alcohol problem

Old 05-28-2000, 09:00 PM
Range Rover

hey guys why don't you get off his ***** he did not ask for a life lesson i am sure he learned his all he wanted to know is where he could get a new fender for his quad and a bunch of you **** had to go at him cuz he had a few beers and rode his quad. at least he wansn't trying. as for the fenders have you tried to call a dealler or try checking some magizines i am sure you could get one.

Old 05-28-2000, 10:53 PM
Range Rover

Thanks Thomas. I think a few people on this board just need to grow up a little. I did call the dealer for the fenders, and they can get them for me for $400. That's a little more than I'd like to pay. I know that aftermarket fenders are usually MUCH cheaper, but I can't seem to find any for the wolverine. This really surprises me because the wolverine is usually such an easy bike to get aftermarket parts for. I've tried Kimpex, and Dennis Kirk so far. I'm not sure who else to try.

Old 05-29-2000, 12:25 AM
Weekend Warrior

Things happen! you should count your blessings, it could have been a lot worse. Ride on!!!

Old 05-29-2000, 04:41 AM
Trailblazer

I was cruising through an ATV magazine and found Warrior Front (Maier) for $109.99 at MotoWorld. Call them at (800) 403-5953. You'd better explain your quad to ensure it fits as a direct replacement.

I thought it took ***** to swallow pride and tell your story. Too bad everybody didn't quit preaching and help ya out.

Old 05-29-2000, 05:41 AM
Pro Rider

hey dumb head i never said i was perfect i`m just not dumb enough to drink on a hot day and you haven`t quit riding/working for they day cause then you don`t get enough water and you get alcohol poisinig although the result of that would have been better (barfing over the clif instead of riding over)
i volunteer on a train and when we are on a overnight trip me and the group that likes to party go to eat and by the time we leave i`m the only one not drunk and i don`t say any thing because the don`t go ride a quad or drive a car we go back to the train and continue partying
shut up and take an atv safty course moron

Old 05-29-2000, 08:20 AM
Pro Rider

if ya can just trim the broke bit off.....and the other side to suit
...make it look individual!

Old 05-29-2000, 09:12 AM
Trailblazer

Have you tried any atv salvage yards yet there are many located on the internet. i'm sure you have learned a lesson from your oops no big deal your in 1 piece your machine can be fixed screw those guys who keep slamming you accidents happen it can happen to anybody

2000 wolverine 25"blackwaters itp wheels

Quick Reply: Smashed my Woverine.... and myself...