Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Axle Trouble

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2003, 12:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Axle Trouble

Originally posted by: SpArX
I feel your pain man, I let my X-Friend ride my Raptor in agreement that he fixes/replaces whatever he breaks kinda deal... So whatever, first ride he just tears the sides outta my GYTR seat cover, no biggie, he's kewl with replacing it even though he says it's the cold weather that cracked it, and not any branches or the zippers on the pants he's wearing, so we agreed to fix that in spring so it don't get wreaked again... Next ride, he wraps the **** around a tree loosing it on a trail drifting off into deep snow and flips it upside down, smashing the rear fender on the pipe side almost clean riping it off, busts the front cowl plastic right up, bends the rear bracket into my GYTR carbon fiber silencer putting a split right under the bracket in it... We agree on splitting half the cost of Fullbore's, or full Factory outta his pocket and he's kewl with paying everything cept the Silencer cause I didn't point it out right when he did it? So he slimes outta that, I get pissed and threaten to take him to court cause he's taking his sweet a$$ time and coming up with any bill that has to come first come spring... Ends up, all he pays for is HALF of the factory, cause he tells me they weren't brand new when he crashed it, cause there was no way he wanted to pay half of fullbores due to the price! So I got jacked, he never paid for the rest, and went out and bout a Predator right after too! I had to get the whole decal kit and seat cover, pay half the rear fenders, and for the front plastic cowl and find a new silencer all outta my own pocket for letting him ride my quad? I can't wait for this dog to have his day, it'll come my friend! It may seem like he got away with it pretty sweet, but time will come, just waiting for the right opportunity! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Don't let nobody ride your ride unless you know they have the cash to pay, and you know they have the responsibility greater than a 4 yr old!
Tell your Ex-Freind to let you ride his pred. AND HAVE SOME FUN HAHAHA

Old 08-18-2003, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Axle Trouble

With friends like that who needs enemies![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2003, 10:02 PM
Range Rover
Default Axle Trouble

Yeah, no doubt, I'd be trying to bust triples on that thing and fold the frame in two, touchee ****! haha

Old 08-19-2003, 12:29 AM
did
Trailblazer
Default Axle Trouble

take the axle out and take it to a muffler shop they can use thier pipe bender to fix it.

Old 08-19-2003, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider
Default Axle Trouble

any machine shop can straighten it for u and now just think its your turn to ride the predator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]