Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Loyal Yamaha guy switching brands

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2003, 07:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Loyal Yamaha guy switching brands

TB400, dont come on here and run your mouth about how ur polaris is so great, Its not even a good race between me and you, Ive ran a polaris sportsman 500 and that was a joke, and when he brought it out on the track he got smoked by a piped blaster not to mention anybody else, You said my quad is gonna fall apart??? I have almost 5 grand in it from completely restoring it. The whole quad is almost brand new, I garentee it is in better shape than your polaris and faster. Put your money were your mouth is run me for $200 ide be glad to throw down right now..... So dont sit there and sing it, bring it!!! Im glad to see you must be all of 12 years old the way you talk, so i doubt you have the money to throw so dont waste my time......

Ryan-

Old 08-22-2003, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider

lol TB400...u have a polaris right...i hate to bring u bad news but POLARIS sucks...

ur tb400 is u HUGE POS, polaris makes quads for people who don't know how to shift! not only r they for stupid people who can't ride, the weigh a ton and r very slow!!! a warrior is way faster then a TB, so much for u " thinkin u know ur SHIZ " if u honestly think ur TB is fast i got a blaster w/ a fmf pipe and filter that will knock ur socks off!!!

Old 08-22-2003, 10:26 PM
Range Rover

hey tb400 if your gonna pretend u have a quad why dont you pretend you have one worth even talkin about!!!

why pick one that is a POS!!!

and if your do have one is it probably because your mommy and daddy bought it for you or it your dads....
....lol that would be great!! not even yours and yet u still claim it to be lmao

and one more thing grow up!!! this forum aint for little kids that still try to rag on another persons "momma"

Old 08-22-2003, 10:27 PM
Range Rover

also your not "cool" in a forum if u swear every other word u illiterate fool!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2003, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider

ok once in for all my quad is not a pos it's fast and i beat a 400ex in a race along with a warrior. truth to be is that i was gonna buy a warrior but it wasn't fast enoguh for me racewarrior i am sure your quad flys but i got a bad impression with warrior probably cause it was stock but i don't mean to swear i was really pi*ssed off that day a yamaha is a well built machine like a poalris is. poalris quads aren't as bad as you make them out to be cause there not bad at all. they ride fine low mantience they aren't pos yamaha isn't either i believe the warrior is a good quad and the polaris 400 quad is a good quad too but don't compare my quad too a sportman 500 and say that it's close too my quad cause it isn't even close my quad smokes that thing lol the only reason i like my quad better than the warrior is cause it's faster and it's two stroke i love the two stroke sound! lol
so are you people gonna argee with me or are you gonna keep ragging on my quad

Old 08-23-2003, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider

WTF would u want a sport quad expecially a two-troke to be an automatic r u to much of a pu$$y to pull a clutch in and move ur left foot a lil. and dont be a dick then say sorry. i think u should leave this forum. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] i cant f*cking stand you!!!

D [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2003, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider

it's my first quad dude! trust me my next will be a banshee or predator it's the first quad that i've ever bought i've swithched gears before but now i just let out my opion i didn't say the warrior sucked ok i said i was mad but now iam getting pissed again and soon all hell is gonna break lose so watch what you say or iam gonna snap again! i apolgized too everyone and you give me this bull god kid

Old 08-23-2003, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider

LOL TB400...ur a wussy

u act all bad then try and be the nice guy LOL....if ur going to talk big, u better be able to back it up. and that tb400 isn't going to cut it! hey i got an idea....pull up ur skirt and take some midol u lil girl. then go get a pred and eat roost!!! BEOTCH!

Old 08-23-2003, 05:27 PM
Pro Rider

iam only trying to be nice and you give me this bullsh*t i said i was gonna snap and now iam you guys have push me to hard so you can call me imature but fu*k you and you know what 660disturbed since your the one who made me snap iam gonna come to colarado and take your raptor and drive it into your a$$ so w/e call me imature i didn't start any of this you all had to talk sh*t and i have the right to be mad so once again fu*k you! cause i didn't do nothing to you! and my quad is good for me i beat out quad with it so why don't you just shut up!

Old 08-23-2003, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

Ur kidding ur so stupid ur gonna put a raptor in his *** y not urs ur probaly usta getting it in the butt right.

Quick Reply: Loyal Yamaha guy switching brands