Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

roosting cows is so funny

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2003, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default roosting cows is so funny

Sounds like a BULLSH!T story to me...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2003, 12:01 AM
Trailblazer

Well I agree and disagree with some stuff on here but this is my opinion, go buy your own cows and roost on them cause around here if you get caught by a farmer doing something like that one of two things will happen you will get a lawsuit or a cracked head for sure. I cant count on both hands how many farmers around here that would not hesitate to see if your fourwheeler can out run buck shot. I also agree that its people that do the things like roosting a cow that give the rest of us a bad name that like to ride. If ya like mudd and want a challage go bogging, if ya like racing then go race but what idiot would going looking for a cow to spin mud on, I will assume that the ones who are doing this and thinks its cool are in the 12-16 years of age and dont no diddly sqaut about farming, farmers rights, or land owners rights. I will also add that I am not a farmer, dont have no cows or animals and dont plan on it but I do relize that every time I put on my clothes and everytime I sit down to a good meal its all comes from a farmer somewhere no matter if its a local or big time farming industries. I dont know if it causes the cow to get upset and have problems like metioned in a earlier post because I am not a farmer but I will say I am not going to be the idiot who finds out and try it. Sorry I offend anyone but supid is has stupid does, Thanks

PS, for some strange unknown reason I ever do get some cows and you come to my property and do that you better hope that thing is fast LOL

Old 09-08-2003, 02:00 AM

Alright first of all that was stupid to do, what if there was a bull there and you got stuck in the mud or something? Then He would've tipped your sorry *** over plus to major damage to your quad. Plus did even think of doing it if you have short limited space, its all real commen sense.

Houndog- As a dairyman I fully agree with you but everybody else here plainly dosen't care for things which does Pi$$es me off, sometimes people do never learn

Fourlix- Take a chill pill man, gosh I am not that sensitive about my cows but come on, you don't need to nail us farmers,ranchers,dairymen theres no f***ing reason to say that we are clean freaks or anything you dumb$hit. You could've just said that, "Gosh farmer guys just take a little chill pill for a little while[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] All cows get dirty sometime" or something like that. BTW if your anti-ag don't even bother posting ag-related topics, theres plenty of other topics to post in

Cows are not dumb, they are the most second-rank curious animals on the planet(cats are number one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]) Lol, well anyway..uh lets just use our heads next time when ya about to do something stupid

Old 09-08-2003, 02:22 AM
Pro Rider

Now I am not really trying to get everyone too upset here. I didn't say that I have or do roost cows. I will say that anybody who thinks they are justified shooting at people over a cow has got their priorities pretty screwed up. Cows are in fact dumb they are good eating though. That said I slow down and wait for the stupid cows to move when they are laying in the trails. My wife does get a kick out watching them run when they are in the way (she used to be scared of them, still is if they don't move). They do make a heck of a mess. I hate having fresh cow manure on my quad. Last year I rode up Kite Canyon it is near Spencer Idaho this year it is closed to ATVs to protect the water shed this is were the cows had made such a mess right in the creek. I understand a rancher being mad if he thinks people are abusing his property. It does bother me that they fence of their grazing permit areas, they don't own them (but we have to deal with their barbwire). Ever see a rancher when he's mad at his cows or they won't move for him pokes them with an electric prod to make them move were he wants them. I know that hurts a lot worse than the mud somebody roosted them with. I have been shocked with one by a farmers son who brought it to school hurt really bad. So yeh people probably shouldn't roost a cow, you shouldn't tell crude jokes or laugh when someone falls, But you do. Relax it is still kind of funny. Talking about shooting at people with buckshot because they sprayed mud on a cow isn't. That is called murder. Puts the rancher right up there with the enviromentalist who thinks spiking a trail or stringing a wire is OK because the ATV or motorcycle disturbs the wildlife. So whos a moron someone who sprays a cow with mud or someone who shoots at them for it. Relax people are on these forums to have fun. Another thing I know is that the ranchers would prevent us from riding on the forest land if they could just like the enviromentalist would. Only difference is they would shoot all the wolfs, bears, cougars and coyotes. Then even the elk and deer because they eat the folage that their cows should be eating. So from my experince they are not interested in acess either except to keep the areas open for them to graze their cows on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2003, 02:31 AM
Range Rover

The part of this post that is the funnest is the part where your guys refer to cows as stinky poopy nasty things LMAO.

Most of ya have never been to a real farm have ya.
1st off if it weren't for cow you wouldn't have dairy products or beef!! duh
and 2nd cow **** don't stink go clean a calf box stall...i'll bet you little city boys will throw up at the first wiff LMFAO

oh ya and cow tipping...lol... a 200 pound guy against a 1500 cow lol ya I wanna see that one... the only cow i've tipped is one that was drugged up and had a rope on it

one more thing don't f@#k with the bull!! I've seen two people almost get killed by them!

Old 09-08-2003, 02:40 AM

Originally posted by: 2003warrior

one more thing don't f@#k with the bull!! I've seen two people almost get killed by them!
Hopefully somebody will listen to that, lol if they don't they have to learn the hard way,lmfao

Old 09-08-2003, 02:48 AM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: 2003warrior
The part of this post that is the funnest is the part where your guys refer to cows as stinky poopy nasty things LMAO.

Most of ya have never been to a real farm have ya.
1st off if it weren't for cow you wouldn't have dairy products or beef!! duh
and 2nd cow **** don't stink go clean a calf box stall...i'll bet you little city boys will throw up at the first wiff LMFAO

oh ya and cow tipping...lol... a 200 pound guy against a 1500 cow lol ya I wanna see that one... the only cow i've tipped is one that was drugged up and had a rope on it

I was thinking the same thing....

Old 09-08-2003, 07:05 AM
Trailblazer

I also beleive that anyone who would shoot someone for this is insane but I just wanted to point out what can happen. So to ansew your question they both at that point would be morons but then you would have a live moron and a injured moron, again I never said it was right to shoot someone over this but wanted the kids on here to wake up and relize some people are crazy and you should never mess with something that makes someone else a living.

Old 09-08-2003, 08:10 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: HoundDog06
I can't even believe this post is here.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]......Cattle are calm animals and stay healthy as long as they are calm. Undo stress on a cow can cause miscarriages, birth defects, and spoiled meat in meat animals. All of which cause major expense to the owner........What you did was not funny. It was childish and ill advised. Why don't you tell this story to your friend's dad and see how funny he finds it........."
How much simpler does it have to get for some of you half-wits to 'absorb' what Houndog and others have tried to express here (and I wish that these people were even somewhat in the majority).

If anybody has ever wondered why intelligent and meaningful conversation never has a chance on here.........take a note of the people on this thread who have had no problem with this or are somehow 'torn' over the simple difference between right and wrong........."gee"; aren't these the same idiots who can't even conduct a simple debate and could care less about making the sport any more respectable?

This is the type of thread that our enemies in the environmental world just LOVE to copy, frame and point to as a shining example of the average quad enthusiast.

Anybody who didn't automatically and without thinking come up on here and give these snot-nosed punks a piece of their mind?.............I contend that you are no differrent than they are.

I would expect a few dumbasses to get up on here and agree with this idiot......but this many?

In a word......."pitiful". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2003, 08:39 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: quadsportin
Originally posted by: TheRaptorMan

Im cool with ALOT of things in life but anything that involes being mean to an animal is where I draw the line (PERIOD)

Are you implying that no one should hunt, set mousetraps or even step on a spider or some other little creature?
If so thats just crazy. I mean I can see getting angry with someone who is, say, tossing cats and dogs into the road just to watch them get hit. Besides its not like a little mud is gonna kill the cows or anything.

BTW, I think this thread is hilarious and if there were any cows near me I'd sure as hell try it.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Here we go... As for hunting, I do not. I feel no need to shoot an animal that has no chance of shooting me back. That is my opinion. Should anyone hunt? SURE! I know tons of people that hunt and do it responsibly. They eat the meat and will even store up and save alot of $$$ by doing so. I also know a bunch of guys that will spot light and leave deer laying along the road to rot. That kind of $hit pisses me off. As for a mousetrap? If you want them running all over your house fine but I don't. Of course use mouse traps, but If I am going to use them I will use the kind that will snap their necks not the one that will stick them to the floor and leave them to starve or chew their own legs off. Spiders come on now your being rediculous.. I also will wreck my quad to try to dodge an ant on the trail. WTF

As for the roosting the cows... Have you even been roosted? Kinda hurts dont it? And exactly what did the cow do to you? Its just childish and imature. I am an animal lover, but not an extreamist. I hate to see an animal mistreated! Its one of those things in life that will really **** me off. If you want to throw mud on a cow then go and get a hand full of mud ***** and go (on foot) and hit a bull with them. Or go and kick a full grown bear in the A$$. Maybe try to slap around a full grown pit bull, or rotwheller!

As for shooting someone for doing this no I wouldn't I would shoot (at them) but not hit them, or I would simply ride over and insert my foot firmly in their A$$. Ow well thats my 2 cents on all of that!

Quick Reply: roosting cows is so funny