Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Nichalos Cycle Built Predator video as Promised

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2003, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nichalos Cycle Built Predator video as Promised

Oops,OK,thanks RaptorMan,I thought that was a nick,my bad...

Old 10-22-2003, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider

I think it was said from the beginning, give us Predator people a little time and we would show up and be competitive. Now that Jammer and HPD has been spotted out testing, mabee the non-believers will give the little Pred some credit, It may not be the fastest, but it's going to hold it's own. If Modquad can get the HPD pred to Aledo, Jammer said he was coming, I will bring a Superbike built Predator. That way everyone can race each other and see how they stack up with the big bores.

Old 10-22-2003, 05:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

SP700 RACER, that would be awesome to see.

Biggerisbetter...wait didn't you just contradict your name.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]LOL So I guess its not...or is it? Make up your mind. LOL

I think there are fast Spread-a-turd out there, I just haven't seen one....yet.
give us Predator people a little time and we would show up and be competitive.
How long has the Pred been out now. J/K[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-22-2003, 06:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ok, so when are the next Atpt nationals? I have been having withdraws since I left Aledo.

Old 10-22-2003, 06:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ward,

I never said I was talking about Quads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I too would also like to have another BIG race! befor winter. It dont have to be in TX, it can be at LS, or at that place in Iowa. I dont care. I want to race some NEW MEAT!! I know who is fast down here, and I have seen some REALLY fast bike come from up north, so I want some of that action also!!!! A fast predator would be Cool, 3 FAST Preds, would be AWESOME!!

bring it on!!

BIgger.

Old 10-22-2003, 09:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Velocity- nice video! That predator looks a lot different than the slow ones around here. How long is the track that it ran on? Looked like it was at tim o neals? That fence was coming up fast when i was there a few years back. I wish somebody would sink a lot of money in a predator around here so we could make them feel bad.lol

Old 10-22-2003, 10:31 PM
Pro Rider

Bigger...Ill have something new for all of you at the nationals..dont worry[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's a little hush hush right now, but Im sure it will leak out eventually..or not?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2003, 01:01 AM
Pro Rider

14mins- that video was at Tim O'niel and the track is 300' i believe..... but there is a fence at about 350' LOL!

Old 10-29-2003, 06:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RaptorOwner
biggerisbetter - To this date as when I have had my Raptor Stock a predator could not beat me at all. I have never seen one yet and this video it does not show a built Raptor by no means. It shows an inexperienced rider on the raptor and maybe an airbox mod but not a built Raptor at all. JMO and when I see a predator beat me I will definitely post it cuz I am not biased and will not post anything that will contribute to a lie.

Ask Raptor03 he will back me up as well. He has raced many predators and have not came CLOSE to loosing not to one of them.
your just kidding ever body knows predators are fast you just dont want to admit it. i seen to many stock preds barely beat stock raptors. even on top end. i no that you can make raptors fast i seen one my buddys has it.