Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Does anybody else dislike hondas?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2003, 08:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anybody else dislike hondas?

Originally posted by: roosthrower
And I think that the honda element is the most retarded car on the market. What was the designer of that car thinking?
I have been asking myself the same question for some time now. **edit**In My Opinion....it is the ugliest vehicle on the market. No offense to anyone who owns one.

Old 10-26-2003, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider

Oh, and I don't hate Hondas. I just like Yamaha better.

Old 10-26-2003, 08:19 PM
RIP Dear Friend

[quote]
Originally posted by: DEMag
And I think that the honda element is the most retarded car on the market. What was the designer of that car thinking?[/Q It really is the ugliest vehicle on the market.
Well shut me up because there better looking than I am[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2003, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: RAPTORYFM660r
Originally posted by: DEMag
And I think that the honda element is the most retarded car on the market. What was the designer of that car thinking?[/Q It really is the ugliest vehicle on the market.
Well shut me up because there better looking than I am[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
LOL

Old 10-26-2003, 08:26 PM
Pro Rider

wow that's pretty ugly chet

Old 10-26-2003, 08:32 PM
Trailblazer

I have never had a problem with any of my Yamaha or Hondas at all! They have been great! The only bikes that I have had problems with were POLARIS and IMO they flat out SUCK! I had a Magnum 425 which was an okay bike that had some average problems, but the new Polaris Scrambler 500 that I bought has so many problems it would give you bad dreams. Its amazing what Advertising will do!

What kills me about Polaris is they claim there bikes are made in the USA, but so are Honda's and I think Yamaha's are also. IMO, made in the USA means EVERYTHING is made here and not just assembled. You don't hear Yamaha or Honda saying made in the USA in there advertising.

You couldn't give me another Polaris.

Old 10-26-2003, 08:50 PM
Pro Rider

I think this thread is a waste of space. Its people like some of you that start these honda/yamaha bashes. Its funny how an "outdated" honda can still beat most of these quads today.

Old 10-26-2003, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like Yamaha's better...but to me, Honda's ain't too bad....I like the new CRF450s actually...but I just don't like polaris....IMHO, I think Polaris's are slow, heavy, POS...but that's just how i look at it..I mean come on...You make a 330 505lb quad with an automatic transmisson....when i looked at the specifications on the trailboss...it says "America's Best Selling Automatic Transmission"...who the h&_* wants an automatic transmisson on a 330?...and 505lbs...man...they must fly...my friend smoked one on his Bayou 220....oh well....I just don't like Polaris's.....But Hondas.....there alright....just don't come down from the Honda forum and start dissing Yamaha's...

Old 10-26-2003, 10:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haaa haaa haaaa
Well to tell ya, that for a outdated 250r can be sure has one hell of a resell value,
Dang someone offered me 6000.00 for my r before I really did any engine work.

Now I am by no means saying I am a die hard honda fan, because I do feel that some
of the die hard people have a arrogance about them. And that is something not to be liked.

Now as to reply to the made in the USA statement, I don't believe there is much of anything made
here anymore, yes a lot of things are assembled here and by far polaris has the most american
parts on them unlike the rest.

Now most do dislike my honda not because it is nice but it can hold it's own on racing.
Check out the pics, now i will add that would be a girl driving
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Now if want a banshee, sure you can make it fast with twice as much money,
But who wouldn't want a 17 year old bike that has OLD technogly, that everyone is
still striving to accomplish, the design.......

Now how many of you can acutally say that you can get more for your bike now
than when you could when it was brand spanking new???

Don't hate us r people beacause you are always behind, some of us have better taste
than others.....

DANA not bubba DANA

Old 10-26-2003, 10:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Honda was the only bike I ever bought, from the late 60's to late 80's. I always thought they were a very reliable and good looking peice of machinery. When I bought my quad, I just went with what I thought was the best quad at the time on the market, the raptor, I'm glad I made that choice. I don't hate honda, I enjoy riding every make and model.

Quick Reply: Does anybody else dislike hondas?