Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Anyone have a Glamis report?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2003, 09:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have a Glamis report?

I have raced the king with a nos bottle on his bike three times and i won all three times.but the king was not on nos this weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2003, 11:16 PM
Range Rover

Wow, an accurate Glamis report. Thats a first for these forums.

Great time. Although Olds @ night got WAY out of hand.

Bronson

Old 11-04-2003, 12:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

The orange 400 is Bad 483's. Yes it is very fast and it on gas. His bike weighs about 280 pounds total and that light wieght and high HP really help it against bigger, faster quads. Like mine for instance! LOL if I missed a shift on my 73 dynoed HP banshee he would beat me. So yes, his bike is very fast and yes, AZ sand might have to fear for his title!

Kings Raptor was running well, until...

And Yes, Olds at night was crazy chit!!! I was about 4 trucks down fro the big fight between 2 different groups.. Some guys got a log to the head... And as they were high tailing out of there, they had a flaming log stuck in their passenger side mirror.. Classic.

RoostKing..

Old 11-04-2003, 12:42 AM
Pro Rider

By the time I was running, there were no "good" 4-strokes 'round. I was running out of the starting pits the drag shees use - the whoops on the face were just to much for me that day. Beat everything I ran against cept some drag shee - duh and a shee I just couldn't beat out of the hole. We would have been damn close if I were better on the starts.

Everything was fine til I was running some Raptor and an EX was cutting across the hill... I figured "he'll look down, he'll look down" He didn't look down. Bent my front rim and broke/bent my left peg as well as a huge hole in my left knee.

The 467 on booze was very impressive - 4th gear and excelerating w/ the front end up anywhere on the hill.

I only got to meet sixsixt & raptor03, wish I could have met more. Saw someone on a blue rap w/ a trinity sticker that looked pretty serious Sunday morn, but lost him in the crowd.

selector

Old 11-04-2003, 02:41 AM
Weekend Warrior

I wish I knew you guys were all going to be out there, would have liked to meet some of you. This was the first time I had my Raptor at Glamis, very fun! I was holding u my riding buddies also on Raptors though, takes some gettin used to hitting those big dunes! I had ITP Sand stars and they worked very well, good traction but turn a little slow.