Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2003, 11:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?

Who was there? And who has the bragging rights? Did the king or assand show up? Sparks? Howard stern, raptoraz, speddmn or?

Any mph numbers for the banshees?

Old 11-30-2003, 12:10 AM
Weekend Warrior

From what I've heard the orange and silver 400ex of bad384 is the 4stroke to beat this year. I saw it run 59/60 on the radar up olds two weeks ago, and from what I understand its on gas.

Old 11-30-2003, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider

ther was a turbo'd 400ex out a comp (glamis) a weekend or two ago - was this the fast bike?

Old 11-30-2003, 02:17 AM
Weekend Warrior

Saw a 66 mph banshee running at comp at buttercup on tuesday.

Old 11-30-2003, 02:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just got back from Dumont [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The wheather was perfect and met quite a few forum members. Mario's DS was running good as far as Sparks, I don't know if they were there but there were some Sparks bikes there CR450F in a quad and a kawi 400 something that I doubt bad384 or 486 would stand a chance at beating. I thought Raptor03 beat bad at Glamis on halloween anyway.

Old 11-30-2003, 02:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't know what kind of fuel those Sparks guys use but judging by the smell I'm sure I wouldn't want to get any of it on me. I heard he sells a special blend, $100 for 5 gal.

Old 11-30-2003, 11:47 AM
Trailblazer

Just returned myself, met up with raptorowner and Mario. It was great to meet those guys in person. The fastest 4 stroke that I saw was the 400 ex with the 450 bike motor by sparks. The fastest ds was Mario. The fastest raptor was a guy from napa with a home made 727, it had a little bit more top end than my 690. I saw Mario beat the Yellow Suz. twice, I didn't see the race with the kaw. The fastest bansee was the green one, man was that fast. The fastest 450 yfz was 250r4life. Now remember this is what I saw.

Old 11-30-2003, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

I did pretty good and my bike bike ran well, mario fastest Ds and some fast sparks bikes....crazy as heck on the hill but i liked it .. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Met a whole bunch of guys from the forum and they all were great to meet,great thanksgiving and glad everyone made it out and some fast competition...

Hey Bob you should have some more bizz from California on the craycraft bikes, had alot of people asking questions and likeing how it ran for a mild686[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

P.S.. 4swIII should be held at Dumont Comp hill for some No BS drag racing....:cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2003, 10:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Sam, I dont think I will go to 4-stroke wars if is at Glamis, I just dont think anything compares to the all around quality of Dumont. The good thing about it is that the races involve rough woops that make it all the more better, anyone with a good reaction time can just run flats, but in my opinion steep hills with whoops are great.
And you did make a good statement for Craycraft, you run the craycraft stickers and had alot of people checkin her out.. Maybe you can get a bit of horsepower tips from Craycraft for representing for him, I cant wait till I can get that craycraft 730 with all the goodies..

Old 11-30-2003, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

the all around quality of Dumont.
LOL

Quick Reply: Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?