Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Finally, I'm getting my shee!

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2003, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally, I'm getting my shee!

Get a new one, it will save you alot of frustration in the end.

Old 12-14-2003, 06:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thank you.

Old 12-15-2003, 10:55 PM
Range Rover

get the repo so u can use that extra money u get so u can get some inline grag pipes CPIs they are bad a** they are a little high but they are worth the money truse me .

Old 12-15-2003, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider

apparently i havent made my intended use of the shee obvious enough. i plan on riding it. dunes, trails, etc. im not going to get any drag pipes, and im not going to put 30k into this bike so i can drag race it. im planning on getting toomey t-5's and a hush kit (i live in oregon, yet another reason not to want drag pipes) and i'll just barely pass the sound regulations of the oregon dunes. and i dont want my neighbors to get pissed at me when i ride on my trails. so thanks but no thanks to that idea. (although someday i might get a 2nd shee and mod it to drag, but thats WAY into the future)

oh, and if anybody has anything to say about the t-5s or the hush kit, id love some info, what power gains should i expect, does the hush kit rob any power, and id love a vid with a shee with toomeys, i have yet to hear that "unique toomey sound". thx everybody.

Old 12-16-2003, 01:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

cpi inside drag pipes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-16-2003, 01:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Anything like HUSH or anything to that nature probaly robs power.

But Toomey's are good pipes for the Banshee.

Old 12-16-2003, 02:03 AM
Pro Rider

BTW, powerjunkie, i believe i have already mentioned that there will be no "extra money" im going to have to borrow either way, so it really wont make a difference.

Old 12-16-2003, 02:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

So what bike you getting???

Old 12-16-2003, 02:14 AM
Pro Rider

Lol, well ive pretty much decided on the blue. i liked it from the start and its the most practical idea, i mean for 700 bucks now i could be saved the expense of a premature rebuild later, and i dont know anything about the condition of the bike itself (im talking about the repo). so, blue it is. and if i get tired of it someday, i could always get some aftermarket plastics of a different color anyway. thanks for all your input. ill get back to you all when i get it, or when i get some new news. thanks!

(any additional information about those toomeys or the hush kit would be greatly appreciated [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img])

Old 01-03-2004, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider

FINALLY! I went down to the dealership today (ive been busy for the last week or 2) and i talked to the guy again. well i didnt pay much attention to their inventory last time i was in but this time i looked around and saw an '03 black and red shee, brand new. I asked the guy about it and eventually he went down to 5400 on it and its mine now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i didnt take it home yet but its technically mine. ill go down there next weekend and pick it up. couldnt do it today cuz' there has been a lot of snow in my area and my dads truck can barely make it up our driveway, let alone with a trailer, so ill have to wait til the snow melts but then its all mine!

Quick Reply: Finally, I'm getting my shee!