Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

400EX smoking raptors at Glamis....................

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2003 | 03:37 PM
Trailblazer
Default 400EX smoking raptors at Glamis....................

Im going to post in here because i want to make a big fight. Is that what you were thinking?. Ok lets say you have a fast 440ex. How much money do you have in it? Let someone with the same price tag dig into a raptor or anything else for that matter either way im sure you will end up with a fast bike. You spend all this time and money on it then why don't you call out some real bikes and not a regular old bike. Money for money I know id smoke you with a banshee. So if you want a real race and a real price tag on things give me a call I'll run you. Oh one more thing how long is your bike going to run if it pushing out all this hp. Considering I haven't even heard what is done with to the bike people say they lost there cams and what not. Prove it thats all I ask or just stop talking about it please. Zbutcher400 just shut up if it almost keeps up then its not keeping up what don't you understand?? You are either with them or your not and if your almost keeping up then your not keeping up. If you get beat you get beat don't talk about how close it was.

Old 12-26-2003 | 03:53 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: KaRzY5150
Im going to post in here because i want to make a big fight. Is that what you were thinking?. Ok lets say you have a fast 440ex. How much money do you have in it? Let someone with the same price tag dig into a raptor or anything else for that matter either way im sure you will end up with a fast bike. You spend all this time and money on it then why don't you call out some real bikes and not a regular old bike. Money for money I know id smoke you with a banshee. So if you want a real race and a real price tag on things give me a call I'll run you.

I think Speed just wanted to start a little friendly bantering. Some just take it a little more serious than others. As for smoking Speed on your Banshee, you might be surprised. He was able to take my 727 Raptor at Glamis 90% of the time on Thanksgiving. And that was with a 15RWHP deficit on his part. Rider ability,gearing, and light weight play a major role when hill racing. And if you do manage to beat Speed on his 440, he has a dune Banshee as well. And his dune Banshee is faster than MOST full-on drag Banshee's.

Old 12-26-2003 | 03:58 PM
Trailblazer

one of these days when my motor comes back for my 250r atc I might have to see what she can do. My banshee if mild not port work or anything just a regular old shee really with a few bolt ons i like to ride the dunes not run up hills all day. For what my bike is I haven't been beaten to many times, and in Pismo I beat a midget on a full on drag banshee =)

Old 12-26-2003 | 04:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You can invite me to Glamis or Dumont, or anywhere you want to invite me to...but considering I live on the East coast....I'm doubting I'll make that trip.

Old 12-26-2003 | 04:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

All you fast sand guys should get some trail tires and come ride on the east coast...we have some hills for you guys to climb....hills that I'm sure half of you won't even think about putting your quads up against..because you know you'll be picking up piece's of what's left of it at the bottom.

Old 12-26-2003 | 04:32 PM
Range Rover

How 'bout you race me on my DS 720 for titles? Hell, I'll even give you a head start you little punk....

Old 12-26-2003 | 04:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hillbilly...your from Morgantown....wow that's pretty close to where I live...not real close, but in the general area. Do you ever drag race at Hot Rods Drag Races or up at Fairplanes near Ripley??

Old 12-26-2003 | 05:28 PM
Pro Rider

Dollarbillz!!He might have more than you NOW but as i posted before thats all he said he had...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] ....Hey Hillbilly720 would you race a stock bore banshee for titles!?!?!?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-26-2003 | 05:56 PM
Pro Rider

i talked to bob and he said he did not build that bike so i dont know why that guy is saying bob did

Old 12-26-2003 | 06:04 PM
Pro Rider

welp he said that it had CrayCraft PORTING and then he said BOB told him what cam and piston to get...sooo i dunno!?!?that was the first thing he asked me do i know Mark and Bob!?!?and then he said when he got back home he was tearing it down and sending it to BOB for a 686!?!?!?

Quick Reply: 400EX smoking raptors at Glamis....................