Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

400EX smoking raptors at Glamis....................

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2003 | 02:10 AM
Pro Rider
Default 400EX smoking raptors at Glamis....................

Originally posted by: KaRzY5150
Im going to post in here because i want to make a big fight. Is that what you were thinking?. Ok lets say you have a fast 440ex. How much money do you have in it? Let someone with the same price tag dig into a raptor or anything else for that matter either way im sure you will end up with a fast bike. You spend all this time and money on it then why don't you call out some real bikes and not a regular old bike. Money for money I know id smoke you with a banshee. So if you want a real race and a real price tag on things give me a call I'll run you. Oh one more thing how long is your bike going to run if it pushing out all this hp. Considering I haven't even heard what is done with to the bike people say they lost there cams and what not. Prove it thats all I ask or just stop talking about it please. Zbutcher400 just shut up if it almost keeps up then its not keeping up what don't you understand?? You are either with them or your not and if your almost keeping up then your not keeping up. If you get beat you get beat don't talk about how close it was.
i have a little over 3 grand into my 400ex...TOTAL....thats including what i paid for it, still havent raced anybody with the new mods, no one has been out riding. so im not gonna say anything about beating raptors. i think a 440ex could beat a STOCK raptor, but a pipe on the raptor coud make all the difference in the world.

Old 12-27-2003 | 03:41 AM
Pro Rider

A FAST BIKE LIKE THAT I KNOW WHERE YOU'LL BE ON 1-18-04! WE'LL BE IN DIFFERENT CLASSES BUT FOR FUN I'LL RUN YOU THEN WE CAN DRINK A BEER AND WATCH THE SLOW BIKES.
FAMOUS QUOTE "IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE, DONT LINE UP NEXT TO ME"

Old 12-27-2003 | 10:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Hillbilly buddie ole pal. (Id seriously rethink that one if i were you) my 440 at sand mt was hurting stage three,s and 720's pretty bad !!!! Now i know different tuners get different results but speeds bike is fast !!!! And while speed gets a tad sparky once in awhile he is capable of pulling it off!!!! My christmas wish is to see at least one person talking tough heres face after the 440's get done with them some time!!!!

Old 12-27-2003 | 12:33 PM
Pro Rider

i dont believe any of this crap of a honda beating a raptor up a hill, but until u provide some proof well all laugh at you cuz your lying,or either your running nos, or the raptor broke down racing you. It doesnt make sense how u can "beat" a 727 your not telling us something, the 727 probly dont even work

Old 12-27-2003 | 12:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Here ya go Yamaha4eva

Fast 4??ex at 4sw's 2
Fast Z400 vs fast 720 DS at Dumont.

400's can be made to go fast, just like anything else.

Old 12-27-2003 | 04:31 PM
Trailblazer

im not dumb i know there are some fast hondas out there but most 440 kits are made more for the track then drags. I am sure they have kits for drags and this and that. I am just saying that there are a lot of different combos for everything im sure his bike is fast, and I am sure some of those people can't ride. I beat a 370 250r based motor on my factory 250r nothing done to it not a pipe or anything. Yeah the 370 was way faster then my bike, but he couldn't beat me out of 10 tries. A lot of people can't ride out there so spend a lot of money maken their bike faster to make up for how they ride. Thats all I have to say no more posts from me.

Old 12-27-2003 | 05:22 PM
|
Range Rover

karzy5150 why don't you bring your bike to Glamis and I'll show you a 440ex that will stomp your banshee not just by alittle either and Yamaha4eva you should get out more then you'll see some fast bikes. I have news for you displacement isn't everything and I can prove it. Bring those fast bikes to Glamis on MLK weekend and I'll line up a 440ex or a banshee take your pick.

Old 12-27-2003 | 05:26 PM
|
Range Rover

My 440ex is just that a 440cc without NOS or turbo or anything like that. I have some let's call it experimental work done to my valve train and cam with a different carb and some port work nothing that special it is just a good combo so let's go play. Oh by the way the reason I pick on raptors is because most of you raptor owners have a big head and think a little ole 440 won't keep up and also because the only 440 I know of is AZsands that might give me a race.

Old 12-27-2003 | 05:29 PM
|
Range Rover

Hey RaptorAZ what did your bike dyno at last time on Kenz dyno? Yamaha4eva doesn't think your bike even works HaHaHa!!!! wouldn't he be surprised.

Old 12-27-2003 | 07:19 PM
Pro Rider

My 440ex is just that a 440cc without NOS or turbo or anything like that.
This is very interesting,any 300ft times or speeds up olds hill?

Your 440ex has to be in the mid to low 4s in 300ft for you to beat "drag" 350cc Banshees or 60+mph up Olds Hill. If that is the case then my hats off to you man, you got one hell of a ride.

Quick Reply: 400EX smoking raptors at Glamis....................