Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

The Scammer on EBAY just went up a notch!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2004, 08:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Scammer on EBAY just went up a notch!!

Over 1/2 the atv's on ebay are scam's now, because of very low BUY IT NOW prices. Now he has a web site called Quad Paradise

This guy is unbelievable. Don't fall for it.

Old 01-16-2004, 09:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

What a dumba$$ ! Iam so sick of scamers, they need to get a life. !! Damn fagg0t$

Old 01-16-2004, 09:14 PM
Range Rover

WHY are they so cheap what does he think hes doing??!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 01-16-2004, 09:23 PM
Trailblazer

no matter what, always send money orders when handling with ebay, that way if they rip you off, they have now just committed mail fraud, which is a serious federal offense, and good jail time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img], so if they screw you over, you get them back worse

Old 01-16-2004, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider

lol..if you look at the menu at the left, under snowmobiles....he spells yamaha wrong....Yahamha....lol....

Old 01-16-2004, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: blaster2002004
WHY are they so cheap what does he think hes doing??!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
There so cheap is, because he doesn't have any. He has no plans on sending any atv to you or anyone that send him money Western Union. The site looks like the real thing, but it's not. Look at the way he want's you to pay him.

Old 01-16-2004, 09:30 PM
Pro Rider

Use paypal!!! If they won't take it, somethings up!

Old 01-16-2004, 09:42 PM
Range Rover

Money order, mail fraud...good luck. Don't believe me? Call your local attorney general and tell him you sent a $3k money order to a guy in another country (I'll make it easy on you...another state) and you want them to go after him. He'll tell you to get in line.

Paypal.. don't count on them to help you if you get screwed. They will tell you "you should've paid another $150 to have you protection plan". They'll offer to contact the guy, but that's about it.

What's the safest bet then? Good question. I'm not sure there is one. My philosophy: the internet is like Vegas, if you can't afford to lose it, don't put it on the table. I have been screwed a few times, but on small enough dollar items I can shrug it off. A $3k quad... I only bid on those within driving distance, then look at it before I give him a cent.

Colby

Old 01-16-2004, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider

Never had a problem with Paypal, then again I've never been scammed. I always use my credit card, that way if I do get scammed, I can call them and they will stop payment or they will dispute it with the seller. I've done it before when I ordered something in the mail and didn't recieve what I ordered, and didn't get charged a penny. If using ebay, I never bid on anything over a couple hundred bucks, if its going for more then that, I'd definitely have to see it first.

Old 01-16-2004, 10:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

man.... someone needs to make a site www.ebayscammers.com n put all the things that ppl on ebay should look out for when buying... and that site in first post... o man that's fucl<in crazy!

Quick Reply: The Scammer on EBAY just went up a notch!!