whats the top speed of a rapy and a yfz450

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2004, 12:25 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats the top speed of a rapy and a yfz450

Originally posted by: Kraw
Originally posted by: seanDyfz
Originally posted by: Hozedso basically... your mommy bought your quad eh?
haha...not exactly..I think I'm doing pretty good. In June, I'll be 21. I have been living in the 2 story, 2400sq. ft. home I bought 2 years ago..(still making payments of course, have to clarify for the younginz) just payed off my 99 zr2 chevy pickup, sold it, bought a new ford f350 4door, pwr stroke...and the quad..in the same week. Have an older 97 gsxr 750. and a heavily modified kawi 900zxi jetski..but i've had that since 97 so its had time to build up..Either way, I am in the 3rd period of my electrical apprenticeship, with roughly 1.5-2 years left on it. So you can see why I dont care for spoiled kids who exploit their belongings when they're not even theirs. I dont even like talkin about the **** I own, I feel stupid..but to get the point, no...ma n pa had nothin to do with anything I own right now.
Then why assume anyone elses parents paid for their stuff? That's just pathetic coming from someone who has been here less then 21 days.

Damn, I'm sorry man. I'll work on my typing skillz..oops.. Also, I'm not assuming EVERYONE had their parents buy them a quad, but theres a lot of kids on here who fall into that category. But I guess I don't know anything because I've only posted so many messages and been a member for less than 21 days. More people should become members and spend every waking moment on here because it turns people into the most knowledgeable rider ever. But I'm sorry to offend your status with this website. It wont, I mean won't happen again.

By the way, it is "you" not "u". Internet grammar makes me ill

Old 01-23-2004, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BartlettRacing
mnrap

when are we gunna meet up and go riding again ? jerry has a yfz now ...all modded out ! We need a danbury run ! it was fun riding with you last time !

jerry rode my X when it was stock and I let him ride it last weekend after I had it modded up and he could not beleave how fast it is ! I was putting 3 quads on the modded yfz !!! and that is whis my heavy but on it !!!! it is no mxer but it is a great trail machine .

Sounds like you hvae your X running good.. I think you have the right quad now.. So Jerry gave up on the 450R??? What has he done to his YFZ?

I've got my YFZ sitting out in the CA dessert and will make 3 or 4 trips out to ride it over the winter. In fact if i can get off work late next week, I'll be at Glamis over the 1st of FEB. Anyway I won't have it back in MN until April or so..

However, there is nothing more fun than WS woods.. you guys should give Clark county and BRF some ride time this summer also. Really appreciate the group ride you led up in Danbury,, on my 2nd quad ride of my life.

I may plan a trip out to Colorado during August to ride the moutain trails around Teluride.. great riding out there.. but have only done it in my 4X4 truck.

Looking forward to riding with you guys again..

Old 01-23-2004, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider

u guys wanna no whats faster... heres a site of me on a yfz and a buddy on his raptor... this will calm things down. http://www.yfz central.com/vids.htm NOTE: the didnt let me make a link because sumthing in "yfz central" wasnt allowed or sumthin so dont have a space between "yfz" and "central" in the address

Old 01-23-2004, 03:32 PM
Pro Rider

my brothers yfz can go 81mph

Old 01-26-2004, 06:09 AM
Weekend Warrior

although by adding an after market power pipe and jets you can increase the HP by 11 on the yfz and roost 80 with ease

Old 01-26-2004, 06:14 AM
Weekend Warrior

although by adding an after market power pipe and jets you can increase the HP by 11 on the yfz and roost 80 with ease

Old 02-22-2004, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider

hey polarsport500,

neat site... can ya go out and find a different road to test the racing on? Also, perhaps some better drivers? It'd be cool to see.

i'm a new yfz owner, and look forward to readin up on what other people are doing w/ them.

Anybody crash or wreck or roll their new yfz yet? If so, how long after you bought it did ya do it?

-hebs

Old 02-22-2004, 11:37 PM
Range Rover

I've wrecked mine several times. In my situations, I ran into a washout at a gravel pit, and it was pretty much a front blow to it. The wheel will bend, and then the lower a-arm. I've bent 3 a-arms, before I bought aftermarket ones. I havent wrecked it bad enough to bend anything now. But I have stronger tie rods, a arms, hubs and wheels. I dont want to see again if they will bend/break. But if you hit somethin thats what most likely will fail. If you bend a wheel, get a beadlock or a wheel w/ a reinforced ring. Yamaha wants 190 bucks for one stock wheel. And dont bend a stock shock...its 416 dollars. Its not cheap to fix, but thats part of the game I guess.

Old 02-22-2004, 11:47 PM
Pro Rider

i was doin donuts and gripped too much on the way out, i bent the hand break a bit, and scratched the plastic up a bit... heh..

silly gravel.... :\

Old 02-23-2004, 09:21 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: seanDyfz
omg, this is stupid....i'd like to announce that i am leaving the message boards for good.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: whats the top speed of a rapy and a yfz450