Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Blue Raptor stolen in Kenner (New Orleans area)

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2004, 02:24 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blue Raptor stolen in Kenner (New Orleans area)

yep, some lowlife scums stole my Raptor this morning. Cut my fence, pushed it out through the neighbors yard.

I found out when I was driving in from work at 0600. There were about 5 cops on the street, and my Grizzly was in the middle of the road. I guess the pukes got tired of pushing that big ol Grizzly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

No ins, renter ins prob won't cover it, doubt Yamaha Credit will do anything except make me pay it

I hate thiefs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

anyways, I have this flyer I made www.krawdaddy.net/atv/raptor.doc I need to add the vin# to it I guess. Don't expect anything. I've dealt with loses before, but never to the tune of 5k. At least it was just a toy and not the Jeep or Mustang. Glad they didn't break into the house too. I hope, for their sake, that these scum aren't found. Word is out to all the club members. There is only one riding area here, so I'm sure we'll be looking

any other tips? Going to call the dealers and have them look for people wanting a key with my vin. That's all I can really think to do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2004, 02:27 AM
Range Rover

Damn Kraw, I hate to hear about this cr@p. Good luck to you, man. I can't think of anything else you can do right now.

Old 01-26-2004, 05:12 AM
Pro Rider

Sucks man, but why don't you have it chained up if you're gonna leave it outside??

Old 01-26-2004, 06:19 AM
Pro Rider

it was, they cut the lock. Big lock too

Old 01-26-2004, 08:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Sorry too hear of the misfortune. First thing I would do is stop at all nearby convenience stores if anyone noticed your Raptor....and ask about surveilence cameras too. That could possibly give the make and model of the vehicle...and the occupants as well. I don't mean too kick a guy when he is down....but insurance is cheap on a quad. I pay about $150 a year.

Old 01-26-2004, 10:37 AM
Pro Rider

Dang sorry to hear about that man.
I hate thiefs @ss holes who want something for nothing.
I think there should be an open hunting season on all thiefs.

Hope you are able to get your machine back

Old 01-26-2004, 11:05 AM
Range Rover

If you post the vin and if it had any thing speical about it I tell my grounp here in Oklahoma to keep a eye out for it. because if they sell it we're not that far away.

Old 01-26-2004, 11:27 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry to hear about your lose Kraw. I will keep a look out down here for it.

Old 01-26-2004, 12:34 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry to hear that Kraw, I'd go apesh!t if I ever seen anyone else on my bike. Still making payments on mine too.

Old 01-26-2004, 12:36 PM
Pro Rider

Damnit!!! Bastards!!! I would go around and ask your nieghbors if they've seen anyone suspicious hanging around the past few days, I'm sure they(thieves) had to see you out there wrenching on it and scoped you out for a while before making thier move. Are there any paperboys or girls that deliver to your hood? If so, they might have seen someone in your yard or in the area with your quad. I would also try to get a hold of Fastn2002, I think thats his name. He was able to nail the guy who stole his Banshee pretty quick, and just recently recovered the Banshee. His situation was a little different then yours, but he may have some good advice. Sorry to hear about that, wish you luck in getting her back.

Quick Reply: Blue Raptor stolen in Kenner (New Orleans area)