Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Honda wins again boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2004, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda wins again boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got some IQ talk for ya right here!

Obviously mine is higher than all yuns cause you are fighting online like little children! Come on here!

Old 02-07-2004, 07:59 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: YFZRYDER
say what you want to, when you get on your hinda and I get on my YFZ thats when the race means something, not professionals standings
click the link
C:\Documents and Settings\ANUSER\My Documents\My Pictures\YFZvsTRX.jpg
Yes, we can not see that. BUT, if you have a website, upload it to that and then out that link on here. But if you want put it on your "my page" thing. Thats the easy-est way I think...

Old 02-07-2004, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider

how did all this start

Old 02-08-2004, 04:27 PM
Pro Rider

i had a dream. That one day All riders would stfu and be nice to eachother on the forms.

alright guys no more of this plz can't we all just foreget it!

PEACE ON THE TRAILS

Old 02-08-2004, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider

yah i agree

Old 02-09-2004, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider

All of these threads are retarded.....This quad is better than that quad, If you guys spent half the time working on your quad as you spend talking about it you might actually be the fastest guy out there. But, ur not... how about some intelligent threads!!

Old 02-09-2004, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider

A good rider can win on any quad. Farr is a good rider thats why he won. its not "honda" that won the race, it was "farr" so does that make the trx450 the best atv there is???? NOPE!!!!

i have a 03 STOCK blaster, and i beat 400's all the time, and i even beat a Modded Super-banshee before in some muddy back-trails....so does that mean that my blaster is the best and fastest atv in the world??....definetly not! in the end it all comes down to the rider.
answer this...can an atv win a race with noone riding it??? i didnt think so iether. so no honda doesnt win again, its the rider that won.

wow you honda boys really amuse me, they win "1" race on the new 450 and you hoot and hollar yayayayayaya hona wins, yayaya GO HONDA.....lol it is so darn funny. every picture i see of a race from the past few months there where about 3 or more yfz450's at the front of the pack fallowed by a few Z's, but the 450r was absent?? how come?

Old 02-09-2004, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider

well to all of you people who think its the honda that one the race and not farr look at this and to all of you idiots that think its the quad winning the races and not the riders then I guess this is bad news for you

http://www.atvscene.com/breakingnews...lenhelen04.htm

Old 02-09-2004, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: PmanX8
A good rider can win on any quad. Farr is a good rider thats why he won. its not "honda" that won the race, it was "farr" so does that make the trx450 the best atv there is???? NOPE!!!!

i have a 03 STOCK blaster, and i beat 400's all the time, and i even beat a Modded Super-banshee before in some muddy back-trails....so does that mean that my blaster is the best and fastest atv in the world??....definetly not! in the end it all comes down to the rider.
answer this...can an atv win a race with noone riding it??? i didnt think so iether. so no honda doesnt win again, its the rider that won.

wow you honda boys really amuse me, they win "1" race on the new 450 and you hoot and hollar yayayayayaya hona wins, yayaya GO HONDA.....lol it is so darn funny. every picture i see of a race from the past few months there where about 3 or more yfz450's at the front of the pack fallowed by a few Z's, but the 450r was absent?? how come?
Was this banshee a drag only banshee, with solid shocks, and locked steering, being driven by a newbie sumo wrestler? and they also won the baja by the way which I know you know. Now that the JOKING is out of the way. You're basically right. But it doesn't mean it's not an awesome bike, that will dominate races and run side by side with the yfz. Yes they will win because of rider, it is 95%rider and 5% quad. But the more skilled riders tend to go to faster bikes for some reason[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]Yes every die hard Honda, yamaha, polaris guy is stupid. I used to be, I was stupid. Cannondale all the way!!!!!! Just joking again, I'm not trying to start anything. I think we all need to seriously loosten up, INCLUDING me. There's been way too much tension on these forums lately, especially between Honda and Yamaha. Everyone needs to settle their ego's down and loosten up. Many of us have lost the meaning of these forums a long time ago, and it was not too long ago, that I realized I had too. Everybody cut this **** out. No more, the domination continues or Honda/Yamaha wins again boys. No more childish my quad is faster than your quad threads. And for the love of God no more which pipe threads please!!!

Old 02-10-2004, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider

looks like my dream is coming tru.....thxs king LOL

Quick Reply: Honda wins again boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!