Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Honda wins again boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2004, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda wins again boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: YoshRaptor
What the f#@k does all this have to do with the regular schmo going down to the local dealer buying what he wants with his paycheck to ride for FUN? How many of the people on here race pro for a living? How bout you Brian, who gives two s#$&s about who's racing and winning, or are you going to sell your ride as soon as another brand sarts winning? No wonder half the names I used to see on this board don't come on here anymore, maybe they're just out riding for enjoyment, what a concept.
im so wit u on dat bro......hell i rode the recon sometimes and have a blast!!!!

Old 02-07-2004, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mxquadracer
I wasn't bashing dirtbikes. I'm just getting tired of 98% of americans having dirtbikes, but only 2% having sport quads. And only 25% of that 2% actually being any good, and willing to go big. Bikes are fast, and cheap. But quads are funner. America's not willing to give them half as much of a chance as they gave bikes. Ridley, I know that was a small jump the only reason I posted it on my page, was because that's my LITTLE track, which has some actual meaning to me cuz I've done plenty to get that track so I'm proud of it. Yeah, I've hit steel plenty of times my buddy has a rev 1, that he built himself, and I gave him a hundred bucks if he'd let me hit it whenever I wanted. But, that doesn't make me half as proud as that tiny *** 20 foot double that's in my yard, cuz I worked my a$$ off to pay for that track. Just like my little POS stock ex. Yeah I realize it's a pos, I never said it wasn't. And what are you talking about 6 a$$holes. Dude, I'm a 15 year old little BOY... well at 6'2" 205lbs for being 15 I guess that ain't too little. I seriously hope you wouldn't want to have anything to do with my a$$hole you sick old bastard, I bet you really liked those pics didn't you. And if you didn't notice it took me about 2 years to earn money for my pos stock bike. And I'm sorry if I have to bust my *** hauling 150lb stacks of shingles up 20ft ladders making 8 dollars an hour and working 12hr days in 90 degree plus weather all day every day, to earn enough money to get a stock bike. So I'm sorry if everything wasn't handed to me on a silver platter, like half of the kids on these forums. Next summer, just wait my quad will have plenty of mods, but I had to quit working, to STUDY. So sorry if my grammar is not too perfect, I get a little tired by the end of the day. I average 2.5 hours of homework EVERY night, while at the same time working on my web site, riding, helping out family, building my basement, etc. If you think I need to take english classes buddy you are sadly mistaken. I'm in Junior AP english classes, and I'm only a freshman. If you wanna battle wits, lets battle wits. I got an IQ of 138, and for a poor 15 year old I think that's pretty good. So I might not have the fastest quad out, but you know what. I'm more proud of my STOCK ex, than you ever will be of the **** you have because I busted my a$$ to get my ****. And by the way I was talking to 14mins about the dales, if you would have said anything negative about them, then I would have been talking to you. But since there was only 1 person who said a single word about the cannondales, I figured everyone would know what I was talking about. I guess you're not smart enough to realize that so from now on I will try to state my opinions more clearly so that you may understand. I guess one of the only other intelligent people in this thread, was the only one with enough brain capacity to analyze my statement that was said soon after the crack on the dales was made, and realize who I was talking to. Oh, and if you couldn't figure out who the smart one was it was Thomez. I forgot I had to specify. Catch ya' later Rid.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
i read the firt line and had to say something. Bro dirtwheels mag (ya i know just go wit me on this) claimed that there are FAR more atv riders than dirtbike riders. Why do u think the companies r startin to give a fly f***

also, bro i am also 15 and i also had to work my a$$ for my quads. when i was five my dad got me this lil 50cc suzuki. LAter he got me a blaster with a blown motor and shocks for 400 bucks. I spent the whole summer working for parts and teaching myself how to build engines (great fun though). Then the past 2YEARS i had worked everywhere. Hell i worked at high schools assemblyin desks to workin for the township in 90+weather. AND I AM ALSO PROUND of my quads. THe cr is mine yes, becasue i got that for 1000 b/c the old owner put straigh gass trough it and i had to fix it. I got the yfz from hard work.

Now, don't get me wrong. Im no where near poor. My father brought the family a rubicon, my sister a recon, and my bro a 90ex. Then he got my sister her first car (mustang coup 12,000 miles used) I refused to let him help pay for my quad casue i wanted it to BE MY quad unlike my friends who get thier shyt hadded to em (know a 10 year old with a 15,000 yfz).

Also, don't get me wrong EVERY rider had to work their A$$ off for their quads so we an't the only ones. I have a lot of respect for all my fellow riders.

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH STOCK LOL 5 months to get gyt-r pipes

CAN WE STOP THESE FIGHTS ON THE FORMS PPL

hell bro for a wile i rode a lakota while my friends rode raptors

(12 at night so if i offened any1 in this im sorry. NO disrespect)

Old 02-07-2004, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider

mxquadracer don't u get tired of typin so much LOL jk bro

Old 02-07-2004, 12:42 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mxquadracer
I wasn't bashing dirtbikes. I'm just getting tired of 98% of americans having dirtbikes, but only 2% having sport quads. And only 25% of that 2% actually being any good, and willing to go big. Bikes are fast, and cheap. But quads are funner. America's not willing to give them half as much of a chance as they gave bikes. Ridley, I know that was a small jump the only reason I posted it on my page, was because that's my LITTLE track, which has some actual meaning to me cuz I've done plenty to get that track so I'm proud of it. Yeah, I've hit steel plenty of times my buddy has a rev 1, that he built himself, and I gave him a hundred bucks if he'd let me hit it whenever I wanted. But, that doesn't make me half as proud as that tiny *** 20 foot double that's in my yard, cuz I worked my a$$ off to pay for that track. Just like my little POS stock ex. Yeah I realize it's a pos, I never said it wasn't. And what are you talking about 6 a$$holes. Dude, I'm a 15 year old little BOY... well at 6'2" 205lbs for being 15 I guess that ain't too little. I seriously hope you wouldn't want to have anything to do with my a$$hole you sick old bastard, I bet you really liked those pics didn't you. And if you didn't notice it took me about 2 years to earn money for my pos stock bike. And I'm sorry if I have to bust my *** hauling 150lb stacks of shingles up 20ft ladders making 8 dollars an hour and working 12hr days in 90 degree plus weather all day every day, to earn enough money to get a stock bike. So I'm sorry if everything wasn't handed to me on a silver platter, like half of the kids on these forums. Next summer, just wait my quad will have plenty of mods, but I had to quit working, to STUDY. So sorry if my grammar is not too perfect, I get a little tired by the end of the day. I average 2.5 hours of homework EVERY night, while at the same time working on my web site, riding, helping out family, building my basement, etc. If you think I need to take english classes buddy you are sadly mistaken. I'm in Junior AP english classes, and I'm only a freshman. If you wanna battle wits, lets battle wits. I got an IQ of 138, and for a poor 15 year old I think that's pretty good. So I might not have the fastest quad out, but you know what. I'm more proud of my STOCK ex, than you ever will be of the **** you have because I busted my a$$ to get my ****. And by the way I was talking to 14mins about the dales, if you would have said anything negative about them, then I would have been talking to you. But since there was only 1 person who said a single word about the cannondales, I figured everyone would know what I was talking about. I guess you're not smart enough to realize that so from now on I will try to state my opinions more clearly so that you may understand. I guess one of the only other intelligent people in this thread, was the only one with enough brain capacity to analyze my statement that was said soon after the crack on the dales was made, and realize who I was talking to. Oh, and if you couldn't figure out who the smart one was it was Thomez. I forgot I had to specify. Catch ya' later Rid.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ok, to me that sounded like a sob story, the only thing I can say is SUCK IT UP!!! I am 26 years old, a RN in the ER, 3rd shift, I go to college full time, actually im in Medical school to become a doctor, hopefully in pediatrics, I will be interning soon, I still have time to take care of all my studying and practice during the week and on the weekends!!!!! I ALSO more free time then you would think!!! I have no IDEA what my IQ is, but(for ridleys amusement only) I have met some people in MENSA that have IQ's near 200! LOL!!! You are right though, some people get things handed to them, regardless, I am sure they like it just as much as we do!!! Only difference is, if something tears up on theirs, and mine or yours, theirs will be at the track sooner than ours will be!!!

Old 02-07-2004, 12:21 PM
Pro Rider

With the atv thing I said sports. I know everyone has a ute[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Ridley, dude I wasn't trying to fight, I know everyone has to work for their crap, I was just saying don't go hacking on me without knowing anything first. There's a reason I have stock crap. My family has PLENTY of money, they just don't like spending it on toys for me, which is the reason that they have so much money. And I'm glad, I'm sure you worked hard for your stuff too, I was just saying it's kinda hard to earn money when half the work places won't hire you until you're at least 16. And by the way AS A JOkE NOW, I took that emode IQ test which I'm sure is OFF BY ALOT, and it didn't have anything to do with age. That was kind of a joke. I just thought it was kinda g@y that I hadn't said a negative word towards you, and then you totally went off. Starting a fight was the last thing I wanted to do, I just wanted you to know there's a reason my stuff is stock, and there's a very common answer, I'm 15. It's hard for anyone to make money when they're fifteen, I know. Everyone has to go through it when they're fifteen. You just started freaking out about a little jump, and I told you there was a reason I posted that particular picture. Anyways, I wasn't trying to fight, just defending. But I'm rambling again so I'm gonna go. WOW that was dumb they made me censor g@y. Dude sorry Ridley, I just hadn't said anything negative towards you and you bit my head off.

Old 02-07-2004, 12:52 PM
Trailblazer

Mr, knowsalot! hi there!,now that the baja articles are poping up lets rewind.Before the great ruling of the new generation of quads,lets remember that baja has always been some of the thoughest racing on man and machine,taking in consideration pitting and reliability,most of this past races were won by 250r's,and nothing else.Until 1999, when the 400ex appeared the domination and challenge was about who had the best 2stroke. At this times there were many banshees but rarely made it to the finish line.What im trying to say is that is going to take a while for this new era of bikes to prove more on the real world,is great to have supporters for this new units and having all ths choices is great.Baja 1999-400ex, 2000-ds-650,2001-250r,2002-rincon,2003-trx450r,and domination will continue.Before 1999 only 250r's were rulers![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-07-2004, 01:17 PM
Trailblazer

If you go through the classifieds at some atv or off road sites you may find a go deal on a rol design 250r,arens 250r,lonestar250r,yea they are 250r's but you would get a great deal on frame,suspension combo that is very expensive on retail.And this is what the pro's ride or rode.Roll design 250r,axis shocks,lonestar axle,+4 a arms,beadlocks an so on for about $6500.00,which is the price of a new quad but this one will have $10,000.00,dlls. of aftermarket components.Good deal HUH![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-07-2004, 02:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ds4baja
Mr, knowsalot! hi there!,now that the baja articles are poping up lets rewind.Before the great ruling of the new generation of quads,lets remember that baja has always been some of the thoughest racing on man and machine,taking in consideration pitting and reliability,most of this past races were won by 250r's,and nothing else.Until 1999, when the 400ex appeared the domination and challenge was about who had the best 2stroke. At this times there were many banshees but rarely made it to the finish line.What im trying to say is that is going to take a while for this new era of bikes to prove more on the real world,is great to have supporters for this new units and having all ths choices is great.Baja 1999-400ex, 2000-ds-650,2001-250r,2002-rincon,2003-trx450r,and domination will continue.Before 1999 only 250r's were rulers![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
If I'm not mistake, the BANSHEE had ALOT of wins in the Baja's!!!

Old 02-07-2004, 05:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

say what you want to, when you get on your hinda and I get on my YFZ thats when the race means something, not professionals standings
click the link
C:\Documents and Settings\ANUSER\My Documents\My Pictures\YFZvsTRX.jpg

Old 02-07-2004, 06:17 PM
Pro Rider

ummm...YFZRYDER....we cant access pics on ur comp....gotta upload to a site first...

Quick Reply: Honda wins again boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!