Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ok, can we stop with the...

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 01:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ok, can we stop with the...

this fight is going to go on long after the yfz rosts the honda because honda will start crying again and try to compete once again. Yamaha is just going to keep on keeping on and let honda go sit in the corner and cry

Old 02-02-2004, 01:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Yamaha660R
First off....Republican's suck, and I'm not even going to get started on the Son of a Bush(you know what I want to say).But this Honda vs. Yamaha will go on till we get video's and infield reports of one beating the other.
true..on this topic, but the honda vs yamaha will never end. It hasn't for almost 2 decades..lol, plenty of arguements to come!

Old 02-02-2004, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider

Gee.... I never figured talking about a honda in a yamaha forum would stir anything up

Old 02-02-2004, 02:27 PM
Pro Rider

It's pretty funny that the Honda forum is so quiet on this subject. Must not be the monster they thought they were buying[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2004, 02:37 PM
Range Rover

Hey Guys , This bickering will come to a screeching halt real soon. Once our KFX/LTZ gets here. We will be the ones at the top of the hill, waiting for the rest to catch up. It will be fun!!!

Old 02-02-2004, 02:45 PM
Trailblazer

I'd like to see Suzuki come out with a 450, but that YFZ is going to be hard to beat.

Old 02-02-2004, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Yamaha660R
First off....Republican's suck, and I'm not even going to get started on the Son of a Bush(you know what I want to say).

But this Honda vs. Yamaha will go on till we get video's and infield reports of one beating the other.
The easy part.
Red vs blue will go on as long as there both around.

The tough part.
Republican or democrat doesnt matter to me as I dont want anything to with a party that I am not invited to, but my $$$$ is allways welcomed. Note to all avaerage citizens who affiliate themselves to one of these two parties, Helloooooo wake up you are nothing more than a supply of cash flow for the few who are using you to continue to gain personally from feeding from the publics various taxes and user fees as they feed on the same team afiliation fanaticism as the yami vs honda we see here. If you call yourself a dem or rep and are not sitting back enjoying at least one decent paying non essential public paid position with an unbelieveable benfit package then your nothing more than a very confused person who is contributing their time and $$$ only to have the very people you support dipping into your hard earned $$$ more and more leaving you less and less but at least you can find comfort in being part of their party.

Stop making this country a 2 party system and maybe, just frickin maybe we will stop becoming a damn police state and losing our rights faster than we can count them, and if we ever become a country that is of the people by the people again we wont have so many problems finding places to ride.

And you all were worried about the trx450r beating the yfz450 geeez. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2004, 03:31 PM
Pro Rider

Yamaha=#1
Polaris=#2
Kawi=#3
Zuki=#4
AC=#5
Gas Gas=#6
Canondale=#7
John Deere=#8

Honda=56

Old 02-02-2004, 04:06 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TellicoGrizz660
Yamaha=#1
Polaris=#2
Kawi=#3
Zuki=#4
AC=#5
Gas Gas=#6
Canondale=#7
John Deere=#8

Honda=56

OK I added up all the values of the products you list that are inferior to Honda and it doesnt = 56 LMFAO

So did you mean honda = 35 (3+4+5+6+7+8) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ok I am just kidding, and prob shouldnt have even replied to a post as juvenile and stupid as this. But I just couldnt resist [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2004, 04:15 PM
Pro Rider

Like I sad before, the Yamaha and Honda fights used to be fun, but its gotten very old and very boring. Its the same thing everytime if you havent noticed.

Quick Reply: ok, can we stop with the...